Blood of the Celts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MMaddi View Post
    Merely stating something to be true does not make it a fact, even if you state it. If you were to state that little green men (leprechauns?) live in the center of the earth where they hoard gold, must we believe it because you told us, without any proof?
    I did not write anything about Italy so sling your hook. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
      Enlighten me then, which Y haplogroups did the first Irish belong to?
      I have no idea. Now please reveal the evidence that supports your claim.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinduffy View Post
        When did the first Z3000 arrive in Ireland?

Comment

When did the first Z3000 arrive in Ireland?
          Don't know.

Comment

Good luck trying to get Ciaran to do that

Comment

I did not write anything about Italy so sling your hook. You are the weakest link, goodbye.
              Thought this thread was Blood of the Celts, not Belligerent Irish : )

Comment

Originally posted by Subwoofer View Post
                Thought this thread was Blood of the Celts, not Belligerent Irish : )

Comment

Don't know.
                  You don't know when your own subgroup arrived in Ireland but you know know when all the other ydna groups arrived.

Comment

You don't know when your own subgroup arrived in Ireland but you know know when all the other ydna groups arrived.
                    If you think I2b is native Irish then provide some evidence.

Comment

Never said that. All I asked you to do was to provide evidence to back up your claims. If you can't back up your claims then you should refrain from making them.

Comment

Sure, I remember just like it was yestiday.

The journey from Spain was just godawful. Saltwater leeched its way through the calfskin bottom of the curragh and got my pampooties wet. I started to get seasick half way over. Plus the in-flight meal was horrible.

To cap it all off they refused to award me any loyalty points for the first leg of the trip so I was stuck there at Beara. Didn't make it to Scotland until the Late Iron Age.
                        Last edited by Frederator; 13 October 2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X