Blood of the Celts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subwoofer View Post
    You keep repeating this, maybe you could explain why you think it forms an argument ?
    Early European farmers may not have had ANE but the HGs had. CWC is linked to the Yamanaya but they are R1a not R1b.

Comment

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
      Early European farmers may not have had ANE but the HGs had. CWC is linked to the Yamanaya but they are R1a not R1b.
      There was no sign of ANE in WHG, you've brought this up before, SHG isn't an ancestral component of modern European populations so is irrelevant to this discussion.

Yes we know CWC was predominately R1a and related to the Yamna culture (who were predominantly R1b) via autosomal DNA, so what ?
      Last edited by Subwoofer; 6 October 2015, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Am I being too forward by pointing out that one of 1798's latest "arguments" is to take people to task for, according to him, claiming that all Germanics are U106? (No one actually claims this.)

So, is 1798 now claiming that all members of the CWC were R1a? That seems to be a strange argument for him to make.

Does he believe at the same time that Germanics were not all U106, which I can agree with, but that all members of CWC were R1a? Inquiring minds want to know how both can be true at the same time, however convenient it is at the moment for 1798 to make his claim about CWC and R1a.
        Last edited by MMaddi; 6 October 2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

There was no sign of ANE in WHG, you've brought this up before, SHG isn't an ancestral component of modern European populations so is irrelevant to this discussion.

Yes we know CWC was predominately R1a and related to the Yamna culture (who were predominantly R1b) via autosomal DNA, so what ?
          Lochsbour F999918 eurogenes ANE K7 8000ybp.
          Population
          ANE 7.35%
          ASE 0.49%
          WHG-UHG 88.70%
          East_Eurasian 3.09%
          West_African -
          East_African 0.36%
          ENF -

The Yamnaya are linked to the CWC through autosomal dna. The Yamnaya were not all R1b and none so far were L51, P312 or U106.

Jean M wrote a book promoting the idea that the Celts were all P312 without ancient dna tests from Celtic graves from all over Europe.

Comment

Lochsbour F999918 eurogenes ANE K7 8000ybp.
            Population
            ANE 7.35%
            ASE 0.49%
            WHG-UHG 88.70%
            East_Eurasian 3.09%
            West_African -
            East_African 0.36%
            ENF -

The Yamnaya are linked to the CWC through autosomal dna. The Yamnaya were not all R1b and none so far were L51, P312 or U106.

Jean M wrote a book promoting the idea that the Celts were all P312 without ancient dna tests from Celtic graves from all over Europe.
            Been over it before, Davidski used S. American Indians as a proxy for ANE but it didn't work very well. After that he produced another calculator that used the Stone Age Siberians that are presumed to be from (or close to) the population that ANE formed in. This calculator didn't show any ANE in Lochsbour but you like to ignore that. Of course you could read the scientific papers that have been written about all of this ?

Comment

Been over it before, Davidski used S. American Indians as a proxy for ANE but it didn't work very well. After that he produced another calculator that used the Stone Age Siberians that are presumed to be from (or close to) the population that ANE formed in. This calculator didn't show any ANE in Lochsbour but you like to ignore that. Of course you could read the scientific papers that have been written about all of this ?
              Which calculator is it? Davidski or anyone that can create a calculator can manipulate the data to accommodate their ideology. If I could create one do you think it would be in line with the someone else's ideas?

Comment

Which calculator is it? Davidski or anyone that can create a calculator can manipulate the data to accommodate their ideology. If I could create one do you think it would be in line with the someone else's ideas?
                If you do not trust calculators why are you always posting the results of them?

Comment

Knowing your talent for distorting other people's arguments I am pretty sure that she did nothing of the kind.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinduffy View Post
                    Knowing your talent for distorting other people's arguments I am pretty sure that she did nothing of the kind.
                    Indeed

Comment

Is your gripe with me something to do with my SNP status? I2b are the native Irish.

Comment

Is your gripe with me something to do with my SNP status? I2b are the native Irish.
                        My gripe with you is your insatiable need to spread nonsense. For example, what evidence is there that I2b is native Irish?

Comment

My gripe with you is your insatiable need to spread nonsense. For example, what evidence is there that I2b is native Irish?
                          Were I2b not the first inhabitants of Ireland?

Comment

Merely stating something to be true does not make it a fact, even if you state it. If you were to state that little green men (leprechauns?) live in the center of the earth where they hoard gold, must we believe it because you told us, without any proof?

Comment

Do you have any evidence that they were?

Comment

Do you have any evidence that they were?
                                Enlighten me then, which Y haplogroups did the first Irish belong to?
                                Last edited by 1798; 7 October 2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X