Aunt wants to now is she is aunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John McCoy View Post
    Sissela Bok's "Secrets: On the ethics of concealment and revelation" (1989, Vintage Books)
    That books sounds so interessting that I just ordered it by Amazon. Thank you for this hint.
    Last edited by PeBe; 23 June 2015, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I will say one thing: if someone gets my baby spit for any reason without my consent I would be REALLY mad.

I think this person get a hobby and a place of her own, it is not her business who the child's father is. If her brother considers himself the father and is okay to raise the child, let him and the child be happy. Is she paying child support?

If I were you, I would not help her AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertaMarques View Post
        I will say one thing: if someone gets my baby spit for any reason without my consent I would be REALLY mad.

I think this person get a hobby and a place of her own, it is not her business who the child's father is. If her brother considers himself the father and is okay to raise the child, let him and the child be happy. Is she paying child support?

If I were you, I would not help her AT ALL.
        For better or worse, sisters are known to be overprotective... Sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by dna View Post
          For better or worse, sisters are known to be overprotective... Sometimes...
          LOL.. Overprotective, sure... but this is a bit too Jerry Springer!

Comment

Working...
          X