X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• georgian1950
    replied
    Originally posted by telly441 View Post
    Several of those videos at the FTDNAchannel from 2012 state $30 tests. I am not sure if that is an error or not but the other issues that I have with the videos is they talk about the integrity of the company and that they have they best customer service. Both of those statements leave a lot to be desired the company 3 years later. Not sure if that could be considered false advertising or misrepresentation.
    That might have been the net price after a $100 off coupon for Family Finder. If you search the internet you will find such an offer from that time period. If I recall FTDNA was trying to beat back AncestryDNA's $99 price.

Leave a comment:

• prairielad
    replied
    I suspect that refers to a 12 marker yDNA tests.

If I remember correctly they were $46USD, cheaper with sales and coupon codes

Leave a comment:

• telly441
    replied
    Several of those videos at the FTDNAchannel from 2012 state $30 tests. I am not sure if that is an error or not but the other issues that I have with the videos is they talk about the integrity of the company and that they have they best customer service. Both of those statements leave a lot to be desired the company 3 years later. Not sure if that could be considered false advertising or misrepresentation.

Leave a comment:

• jsarnacki
    replied
    Huh... I wonder if that was a typo or a special they were running? When I used to look, DNA testing was definitely more expensive in the past!

Leave a comment:

• PeBe
    started a topic Kit for less than 30 dollars?

Kit for less than 30 dollars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uxd...uSdFPHauQwZmlg

In the video above it is written at second 0:28 that a test kit costs less than 30 dollars. Was it that much cheaper in earlier days?
Working...
X