X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N21163
    replied
    Originally posted by 1798 View Post
    Where did the Lochsbour HG come from? Mars.

I have dna from the Neandertal era 40,000 ybp and I also have dna from the first man who ever lived, get it.

"West European Hunter-Gatherer (WHG): this ancestral component is based on an 8,000 year-old forager from the Loschbour rock shelter in Luxembourg (one of the individuals mentioned above belonging to I2a1b). The WHG meta-population includes the Loschbour sample and two Mesolithic individuals from the La Brana Cave in Spain. However, today the WHG component peaks among Estonians and Lithuanians, in the East Baltic region, at almost 50%."

That is proof that there was a WHG migration into these areas because they were not inhabited during the Ice-Age.
    Yawn.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by N21163 View Post
    WHG is Cro-Magnon DNA? Where is that written?

The WHG component in the Eurogenes ANE K7 admixture calculator on Gedmatch is explained in the Eurogenes Blog:
    http://eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/201...est-three.html

"West European Hunter-Gatherer (WHG): this ancestral component is based on an 8,000 year-old forager from the Loschbour rock shelter in Luxembourg (one of the individuals mentioned above belonging to I2a1b). The WHG meta-population includes the Loschbour sample and two Mesolithic individuals from the La Brana Cave in Spain. However, today the WHG component peaks among Estonians and Lithuanians, in the East Baltic region, at almost 50%."

Hang on didn't you just state that the WHG component on the ANE K7 calculator = Cro-Magnon DNA...

So in other words you have no idea.

Well done.
    Where did the Lochsbour HG come from? Mars.

I have dna from the Neandertal era 40,000 ybp and I also have dna from the first man who ever lived, get it.

That is proof that there was a WHG migration into these areas because they were not inhabited during the Ice-Age.
    Last edited by 1798; 27 June 2015, 11:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• N21163
    replied
    WHG is the dna of the Cro-Magnon and I have 64.81%.
    My result.

ANE 17.07%
    ASE 2.65%
    WHG-UHG 64.81%
    East_Eurasian - * *
    West_African - * *
    East_African 0.80%
    ENF 14.68%

"Kents Cavern
    Main article: Kents Cavern
    A prehistoric maxilla (upper jawbone) fragment was uncovered in the cavern during a 1927 excavation by the Torquay Natural History Society, and named Kents Cavern 4. In 2011 the fossil was tested and redated to at least 41,500 years old and confirmed to be Cro-Magnon, making it the earliest anatomically modern human (AMH) fossil yet discovered in North-West Europe."
    WHG is Cro-Magnon DNA? Where is that written?

The WHG component in the Eurogenes ANE K7 admixture calculator on Gedmatch is explained in the Eurogenes Blog:
    http://eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/201...est-three.html

The Cro-Magnons Have No Descendants in Europe Today.
    Razib Khan.
    If that is right, how is it that that some modern Humans have 3% Neandertal dna? The Neandertals died out 40,000 ybp. I think that we in western Europe are the descendants of the Cro Magnon. A few dna tests from the Cro Magnon remains will confirm it.
    Hang on didn't you just state that the WHG component on the ANE K7 calculator = Cro-Magnon DNA...

So in other words you have no idea.

Well done.

Leave a comment:

• MikeP
    replied
    A few dna tests from the Cro Magnon remains will confirm it.
    Or not as the case may be ...

Leave a comment:

replied
    The Cro-Magnons Have No Descendants in Europe Today.
    Razib Khan.
    If that is right, how is it that that some modern Humans have 3% Neandertal dna? The Neandertals died out 40,000 ybp. I think that we in western Europe are the descendants of the Cro Magnon. A few dna tests from the Cro Magnon remains will confirm it.

Leave a comment:

replied
    "Mitochondrial DNA closely tracks the movement of people from the western ice age refuges to Britain and Ireland. A very recent sample of 5,000 people from all parts of Britain and Ireland, both men and women (since we all carry mtDNA), shows something remarkable. Just under 56% of all those tested in 2012 are descended from those bands of hunter-gatherers who walked north across what is now France, or sailed up the Atlantic coastline and began to settle in Britain and Ireland after the ice melted. Those who carry the DNA marker H and its subgroups are by far the largest cohort at 44%, and markers U and HV0 make up the remainder. The distribution is nationwide, from Orkney to Cornwall, and from East Anglia to the West Coast of Ireland. All of these markers appear to have arisen in the ice age refuges and then fanned out over Europe, Britain and Ireland after c9,000BC. For example, the highest modern frequency of H (including its main subgroup H1) is in the Basque Country, at the western end of the Pyrenean ranges, a connection that makes a powerful ancestral link with the cave painters of Chauvet, Lascaux, Altamira and elsewhere."

Irelandsdna

Leave a comment:

started a topic Cro-Magnon

Cro-Magnon

WHG is the dna of the Cro-Magnon and I have 64.81%.
    My result.

ANE 17.07%
    ASE 2.65%
    WHG-UHG 64.81%
    East_Eurasian - * *
    West_African - * *
    East_African 0.80%
    ENF 14.68%

"Kents Cavern
    Main article: Kents Cavern
    A prehistoric maxilla (upper jawbone) fragment was uncovered in the cavern during a 1927 excavation by the Torquay Natural History Society, and named Kents Cavern 4. In 2011 the fossil was tested and redated to at least 41,500 years old and confirmed to be Cro-Magnon, making it the earliest anatomically modern human (AMH) fossil yet discovered in North-West Europe."
Working...
X