Cro-Magnon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
    I did not state that I inherited WHG from the Kent Cavern man. The earliest humans in western Europe were known as the Cro Magnon. After them the farmers 30,000 years later. So they had 30,000 years to diverge into whats known as WHG. WHG did not come from the Yamnaya.
    WHG is the dna of the Cro-Magnon
    Who said WHG came from the Yamnaya culture ? They (or a closely related group) are the presumed source of ANE in Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Subwoofer View Post
      Who said WHG came from the Yamnaya culture ? They (or a closely related group) are the presumed source of ANE in Europeans.
      Okay, so the Yamnaya gave western Europeans ANE and I have already shown in other posts that ANE was already in western Europe before Yamnaya. Also Motala, the SHGs, had lots of ANE and they were a long way from the Steppe.

There are some crackpots who claim that the Z2103 Yamnaya are the ancestors of the R1a CWC and the R1a CWC are the ancestors of the U152 BBs.
      Last edited by 1798; 6 July 2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Okay, so the Yamnaya gave western Europeans ANE and I have already shown in other posts that ANE was already in western Europe before Yamnaya. Also Motala, the SHGs, had lots of ANE and they were a long way from the Steppe.
        Lazaridis et al showed this, you repeated it : )

However they also concluded SHG did not form a component in modern Europeans (that they could find), hence why SHG was missing from their diagram. Ergo ANE in Europeans is also unlikely to have come from them.

There are some crackpots who claim that the Z2103 Yamnaya are the ancestors of the [b]R1a CWC and the R1a CWC are the ancestors of the U152 BBs.
        No, I think you're the first crackpot to write this ???

Comment

Lazaridis et al showed this, you repeated it : )

However they also concluded SHG did not form a component in modern Europeans (that they could find), hence why SHG was missing from their diagram. Ergo ANE in Europeans is also unlikely to have come from them.

No, I think you're the first crackpot to write this ???
          ANE is around 17% in the modern Irish and probably came with the Mesolithic people who settled there.

So you don't think that the CWC are descended from the Yamnaya. That is good. The BB came from Iberia and they have no links to the Yamnaya either.

Comment

ANE is around 17% in the modern Irish and probably came with the Mesolithic people who settled there.
            And your evidence for this is ?

So you don't think that the CWC are descended from the Yamnaya.
            You're going to have to remind me where I said this.

That is good. The BB came from Iberia and they have no links to the Yamnaya either.
            Some people think BB originated in Iberia, others don't

http://www.jna.uni-kiel.de/index.php...e/view/112/113

Comment

And your evidence for this is ?

You're going to have to remind me where I said this.

Some people think BB originated in Iberia, others don't

http://www.jna.uni-kiel.de/index.php...e/view/112/113
              I have no matching segments with the Yamnaya.

A lot of experts know it.

Comment

I have no matching segments with the Yamnaya.
                How can this possibly be evidence of ANE entering Ireland in the Mesolithic ?

A lot of experts know it.
                Logic trap number 11 I believe, 'appeal to authority' : )

Comment

Logic trap number 11 I believe, 'appeal to authority' : )

Comment

You tell me then how ANE got to Ireland. I belong to U5b which is a WE Mesolithic marker.

Comment

In the world i have seen claims that Cro-Magnons (upper palaeolothics, hunters) are related to Otmaids and big game hunters of prehistoric North America, and to the MacKenzie river high Arctic culture, American Indians?; Guanches, Libyans; Nordics ("descs of CM return to Europe"). [Sumerians and Indus were "Aurignacian / (Combe-)Capelids".]

In the bible Cro-Magnons seeming my match either/both of Magog ["roof/ceiling/mountain/God" / "out of (&) to increase" / "the roof of something rising"~ Cro-Magnons of last great ice age maximum, &/or Russia],
                      and/or,
                      Nimrod (a Gibbor/"giant"/"mighty" hunter).

Comment

You tell me then how ANE got to Ireland. I belong to U5b which is a WE Mesolithic marker.
                        I'm not entirely sure what your MtDNA haplogroup has to do with a conversation about autosomal DNA ?

You probably won't be very impressed but David has produced another of his admixture calculators, this one reported to estimate the amount of Steppe ancestry. However his spreadsheet lacks Irish so is clearly useless : )

http://eurogenes.blogspot.co.uk/2015...a-related.html

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what your MtDNA haplogroup has to do with a conversation about autosomal DNA ?

You probably won't be very impressed but David has produced another of his admixture calculators, this one reported to estimate the amount of Steppe ancestry. However his spreadsheet lacks Irish so is clearly useless : )

http://eurogenes.blogspot.co.uk/2015...a-related.html

http://www.humanjourney.us/europe2.html
                          "That Gravettian lineages provide well over half the genetic endowment of present-day Europeans, while the Aurignacian lines account for only about 10%, gives an indication of the survival advantages of the Gravettians."
                          I thint that it is fair to say that we got our WHG from the Gravettians.

I think that David can manipulate the data to suit his views.

Comment

I think that David can manipulate the data to suit his views.
                            Then why do you insist on inundating forums with outputs from his calculators ?

Comment

Then why do you insist on inundating forums with outputs from his calculators ?

It must bother you then. I read David's blog every day and he makes his views known. We don't have any other calculators to compare our results and I would like FTDNA to produce one that is accurate, like the one that they used for myOrigins that showed that I have 98% Isles ancestry.

Comment

It must bother you then

No the question was, if you think he manipulates his data why do you use his calculators and then post the results all over the internet ?

I would like FTDNA to produce one that is accurate, like the one that they used for myOrigins that showed that I have 98% Isles ancestry.
                                Presumably this was when their Beta version : )

Comment

Working...
                                X