Cro-Magnon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N21163 View Post
    Are you now attempting to state that these two samples are direct descendants of the Gravettians, without any outside influence, and the WHG component is indicative of Cro-Magnons and Gravettians?

Based on what exactly?

Please provide a reference (try a full reference too and not just an abstract )
    Who do you think that the two ancient samples are descended from? Martians

Comment

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
      The ANE calculator is accurate then.
      Not really, that's why he made K8

Comment

Failed to find the reference then ? : ))))

Comment

Originally posted by Subwoofer View Post
          Not really, that's why he made K8
          I see, the K7 did not fit with the Yamnaya myth.

Comment

Alright then, take your time, you tell me who Lochsbour,Motala and La Brana are descended from?

Comment

Alright then, take your time, you tell me who Lochsbour,Motala and La Brana are descended from?
              How about you show they inherited WHG from the Kent Cavern man. Indeed can you even demonstrate WHG is over 40,000 years old ?

Comment

How about you show they inherited WHG from the Kent Cavern man. Indeed can you even demonstrate WHG is over 40,000 years old ?
                It is about time that some ancient remains were dna tested in the Isles and France and then we will see how they are related to modern western Europeans.

Comment

The ANE calculator is accurate then.
                  Cyclic argument. Does not help your original statement. You line of argument is dismissed as nonsense.

Strawman argument. Dismissed as nonsense

Undoubtedly

The burden of proof is with you.

You have been asked to provide research to support your statements and you continue to go around in circles.

It is about time that some ancient remains were dna tested in the Isles and France and then we will see how they are related to modern western Europeans.
                  ...and now you have brought the thread to the point I highlighted in one of my earlier posts.

http://forums.familytreedna.com/show...0&postcount=12

You have not advanced this discussion beyond your initial statement. You have not provided reference to research to support your original statement. You continue to go around in circles and your argument is going nowhere.

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again, this forum could really do with a 'thank you for your useful post' or 'I like your post' button. Actually I think both as options would be nice : )

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again, this forum could really do with a 'thank you for your useful post' or 'I like your post' button. Actually I think both as options would be nice : )

Comment

Originally posted by N21163 View Post
                        Cyclic argument. Does not help your original statement. You line of argument is dismissed as nonsense.

Strawman argument. Dismissed as nonsense

Undoubtedly

The burden of proof is with you.

You have been asked to provide research to support your statements and you continue to go around in circles.

...and now you have brought the thread to the point I highlighted in one of my earlier posts.

http://forums.familytreedna.com/show...0&postcount=12

You have not advanced this discussion beyond your initial statement. You have not provided reference to research to support your original statement. You continue to go around in circles and your argument is going nowhere.
                        WHG is Western European Hunter Gatherer dna and it originated in western Europe. What part of that do you not understand?

Comment

WHG is Western European Hunter Gatherer dna and it originated in western Europe. What part of that do you not understand?
                          You are the only one here who does not understand what logical fallacies are and what a cyclic argument is.

You have contributed nothing to support you original statement, as I have outlined at length in this thread.

Comment

WHG is Western European Hunter Gatherer dna
                            I think everybody here understands this

and it originated in western Europe.
                            More than likely but not necessarily.

However

Second point is particularly relevant since I don’t think WHG is likely to be anywhere nearly 40,000 years old, in which case your conjecture is mute.

Comment

I think everybody here understands this

More than likely but not necessarily.

However

Second point is particularly relevant since I don’t think WHG is likely to be anywhere nearly 40,000 years old, in which case your conjecture is mute.

Comment

I did not state that I inherited WHG from the Kent Cavern man. The earliest humans in western Europe were known as the Cro Magnon. After them the farmers 30,000 years later. So they had 30,000 years to diverge into whats known as WHG. WHG did not come from the Yamnaya.

Comment

Working...
                                X