Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian DNA Discoveries Explain Human 'Paranormal' Events

http://www.rense.com/general62/expl.htm

"Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mindâ¬"s influence on weather patterns and much more."

"phantom DNA"

Crikey.

Comment

I suppose it's interesting except for the simple fact it's obviously bogus. There's no legit article.

I speak Russian fluently, the link at the bottom of that article doesn't function and a quick google search showed me a bunch of rag tag articles that mean absolutely nothing with no actual research article attached.

Comment

To the OP:

Please stop SPAMing these forums with obvious garbage websites. Sites like that tend have malware / viruses hiding. Anyone who clicked the link please verify and rerun your anti-virus software immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by thetick View Post
          To the OP:

Please stop SPAMing these forums with obvious garbage websites. Sites like that tend have malware / viruses hiding. Anyone who clicked the link please verify and rerun your anti-virus software immediately.
          Get of my back or else get a saddle. I clicked on the link and it did not effect my PC. This is the Recreation Room.

Comment

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
            Get of my back or else get a saddle. I clicked on the link and it did not effect my PC. This is the Recreation Room.
            Haha that's funny. What you think the malware is going to pop up a message and tell you? Actually some will put your computer up for ransom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ransomware

Comment

Working...
            X