Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hungarian

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sarmat View Post
    Methinks we need a new name for the WHG component.
    European Hunter Gatherer is probably more fitting?

    This would avoid confusion or assumption that this algorithm classification is only associated with Western Europe.

    Originally posted by 1798 View Post
    Bog Siar
    Why?

    Originally posted by 1798 View Post
    A man who died in Hungary whose ancestors came from every where except Hungary.

    BR2 Hungarian F999933 K15
    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic 25.71
    2 North_Sea 22.92
    3 West_Med 15.58
    4 Baltic 15.34
    5 Eastern_Euro 10.93
    6 East_Med 7.19
    7 Red_Sea 1.95

    Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Lithuanian + Southwest_French + Spanish_Valencia + West_German @ 3.575486
    K7
    Population * *
    ANE 11.82%
    ASE 1.39%
    WHG-UHG 63.75%
    East_Eurasian - * *
    West_African 0.42%
    East_African 0.91%
    ENF 21.71%
    What you have posted does not prove anything.

    There have been numerous discussions concerning problems of comparing ancient results to the gedmatch algorithms.

    Why persist using this method?
    Last edited by N21163; 7 April 2015, 05:21 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by N21163 View Post
      What you have posted does not prove anything.

      There have been numerous discussions concerning problems of comparing ancient results to the gedmatch algorithms.

      Why persist using this method?
      Because he enjoys being annoying ?

      I think ????

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Subwoofer View Post
        Because he enjoys being annoying ?

        I think ????
        You don't want to hear the truth. You want to live in Kurgan fantasy island.

        Comment


        • #19
          That's enough guys.

          Darren

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Darren View Post
            That's enough guys.

            Darren
            Thanks Darren.

            Originally posted by 1798 View Post
            You don't want to hear the truth. You want to live in Kurgan fantasy island.
            I am curious though, what "truth" do you profess to know?

            Please address what I have asked in my previous post.

            http://forums.familytreedna.com/show...4&postcount=16

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by N21163 View Post
              Thanks Darren.



              I am curious though, what "truth" do you profess to know?

              Please address what I have asked in my previous post.

              http://forums.familytreedna.com/show...4&postcount=16
              The truth will set you free.

              Was it addressed to you?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 1798 View Post
                A man who died in Hungary whose ancestors came from every where except Hungary.

                BR2 Hungarian F999933 K15
                # Population Percent
                1 Atlantic 25.71
                2 North_Sea 22.92
                3 West_Med 15.58
                4 Baltic 15.34
                5 Eastern_Euro 10.93
                6 East_Med 7.19
                7 Red_Sea 1.95

                Using 4 populations approximation:
                1 Lithuanian + Southwest_French + Spanish_Valencia + West_German @ 3.575486
                K7
                Population * *
                ANE 11.82%
                ASE 1.39%
                WHG-UHG 63.75%
                East_Eurasian - * *
                West_African 0.42%
                East_African 0.91%
                ENF 21.71%

                Comment


                • #23
                  ....yawn.....

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X