Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eurogenes K13 and K15 4-Ancestors Oracle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In regards to phasing, you can use your children also (along with your spouse). This will give you half your DNA to work with, which will be a mixture of your maternal and paternal lines, but at least it will have only 1 value per position making false positive segments less likely.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by prairielad View Post
      In regards to phasing, you can use your children also (along with your spouse). This will give you half your DNA to work with, which will be a mixture of your maternal and paternal lines, but at least it will have only 1 value per position making false positive segments less likely.
      Here are my son's phased K15 results.
      My Son’s PI K15 phased result
      # Population Percent
      1 Atlantic 34.52
      2 North_Sea 34.36
      3 Baltic 11.90
      4 Eastern_Euro 7.29
      5 West_Asian 4.76
      6 South_Asian 3.02
      7 West_Med 2.96

      Using 4 populations approximation:
      1 Irish + Irish + Irish + Irish @ 6.848058

      My Son’s M1 K15 phased result
      # Population Percent
      1 North_Sea 41.22
      2 Atlantic 30.16
      3 Eastern_Euro 8.10
      4 Baltic 7.41
      5 West_Med 5.47
      6 West_Asian 3.95
      7 South_Asian 2.12

      Using 4 populations approximation:
      1 Orcadian + Orcadian + Orcadian + Orcadian @ 3.326276


      Here are my son's ANE K7 result.
      Population * *
      ANE 18.14%
      ASE 2.67%
      WHG-UHG 64.48%
      East_Eurasian - * *
      West_African 0.41%
      East_African 0.42%
      ENF 13.88%

      Comment


      • I have gained more ANE from the phased dna!!!!

        ANE phased P1
        Population *
        ANE 18.38%
        ASE 2.58%
        WHG-UHG 64.28%
        East_Eurasian - * *
        West_African - * *
        East_African 1.24%
        ENF 13.52%

        ANE phased MI
        Population * *
        ANE 17.84%
        ASE 2.50%
        WHG-UHG 64.72%
        East_Eurasian 0.30%
        West_African 0.62%
        East_African - * *
        ENF 14.02%

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 1798 View Post
          I have gained more ANE from the phased dna!!!!

          ANE phased P1
          Population *
          ANE 18.38%
          ASE 2.58%
          WHG-UHG 64.28%
          East_Eurasian - * *
          West_African - * *
          East_African 1.24%
          ENF 13.52%

          ANE phased MI
          Population * *
          ANE 17.84%
          ASE 2.50%
          WHG-UHG 64.72%
          East_Eurasian 0.30%
          West_African 0.62%
          East_African - * *
          ENF 14.02%
          No... I think you have missed the point of phasing DNA

          Comment


          • Originally posted by N21163 View Post
            No... I think you have missed the point of phasing DNA
            What is the point?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 1798 View Post
              What is the point?
              Did you read through the links that were provided?

              Comment


              • Eurogenes K15 Yamnaya 10231

                North_Sea 24.3
                Atlantic 8.21
                Baltic 10.01
                Eastern_Euro 30.66
                West_Med 0
                West_Asian 15.08
                East_Med 0
                Red_Sea 0
                South_Asian 6.22
                Southeast_Asian 0
                Siberian 0
                Amerindian 5.47
                Oceanian 0.05
                Northeast_African 0
                Sub-Saharan 0

                Using 4 populations approximation:
                1 Kalash+Karelia_HG+Motala12+Motala12 @ 5.482792


                Does this not show that this Z2103 Yamnaya who died 4,900 years ago in Russia had dna from western Europe? He did not die in western Europe.

                Comment


                • Question is, North Sea, Atlantic, ect are modern DNA populations, what is the Ancient DNA percentages which make up these Groups (North Sea,...).

                  You need a admixture calculator based on ancient DNA groups to compare to for a more accurate picture of which I do not think exists at the moment.

                  One that shows what ancient DNA is in our modern, not what modern DNA is Ancient.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by prairielad View Post
                    Question is, North Sea, Atlantic, ect are modern DNA populations, what is the Ancient DNA percentages which make up these Groups (North Sea,...).

                    You need a admixture calculator based on ancient DNA groups to compare to for a more accurate picture of which I do not think exists at the moment.

                    One that shows what ancient DNA is in our modern, not what modern DNA is Ancient.

                    Fair enough but you don't think that we can learn anything from Loschbour ? His is the only one at present that modern western Europeans are close to.

                    Lochsbour K15 gedmatch F999918 8000ybp HG
                    Population
                    North_Sea 34.51%
                    Atlantic 23.86%
                    Baltic 33.51%
                    Eastern_Euro 7.33%
                    West_Med -
                    West_Asian -
                    East_Med -
                    Red_Sea -
                    South_Asian -
                    Southeast_Asian -
                    Siberian -
                    Amerindian -
                    Oceanian 0.80%
                    Northeast_African -
                    Sub-Saharan -

                    Comment


                    • Fair enough but you don't think that we can learn anything from Loschbour ? His is the only one at present that modern western Europeans are close to.
                      Using Felix's tools as supplied, I match those samples at these percentages..

                      4.31% Loschbour
                      5.61% LBK
                      2.45% La Brana

                      3.14% Clovis

                      4.00% Ust Ishim

                      NE1 6.73%
                      BR2 6.86%
                      (Hungarian plains, 4000 years apart.)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jomid59 View Post
                        Using Felix's tools as supplied, I match those samples at these percentages..

                        4.31% Loschbour
                        5.61% LBK
                        2.45% La Brana

                        3.14% Clovis

                        4.00% Ust Ishim

                        NE1 6.73%
                        BR2 6.86%
                        (Hungarian plains, 4000 years apart.)
                        With 'match no-calls' turned off.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 1798 View Post
                          Eurogenes K15 Yamnaya 10231

                          North_Sea 24.3
                          Atlantic 8.21
                          Baltic 10.01
                          Eastern_Euro 30.66
                          West_Med 0
                          West_Asian 15.08
                          East_Med 0
                          Red_Sea 0
                          South_Asian 6.22
                          Southeast_Asian 0
                          Siberian 0
                          Amerindian 5.47
                          Oceanian 0.05
                          Northeast_African 0
                          Sub-Saharan 0

                          Using 4 populations approximation:
                          1 Kalash+Karelia_HG+Motala12+Motala12 @ 5.482792


                          Does this not show that this Z2103 Yamnaya who died 4,900 years ago in Russia had dna from western Europe? He did not die in western Europe.
                          Was it males or females who brought the North Sea dna to the Steppe 5000 ybp?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 1798 View Post
                            Was it males or females who brought the North Sea dna to the Steppe 5000 ybp?
                            Aside from trying to use the gedmatch admixture calculators as evidence (which it is not and this has been addressed numerous times), what evidence do you have for a possible migration from Europe to the Steppe?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by N21163 View Post
                              Aside from trying to use the gedmatch admixture calculators as evidence (which it is not and this has been addressed numerous times), what evidence do you have for a possible migration from Europe to the Steppe?
                              The evidence is in the dead Russians dna. Can you not see it? I am sure you know where the North Sea and Atlantic are. They are a long way from Russia.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 1798 View Post
                                The evidence is in the dead Russians dna.
                                What peer-reviewed published evidence do you have for a possible migration from Europe to the Steppe?

                                None. Good I'm glad we cleared that up.

                                Originally posted by 1798 View Post
                                Can you not see it?
                                I can see that you don't have any evidence other that what you think you see in gedmatch admixture calculators.

                                Originally posted by 1798 View Post
                                I am sure you know where the North Sea and Atlantic are. They are a long way from Russia.
                                I'm sure that you recall previous discussions about such calculators, the limitations of applying them to ancient samples and the labels of the grouping used.

                                Are you choosing to ignore them because you are convinced of something else?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X