Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by LynCra View Post
    Ah. I misunderstood your original post then. I thought you were telling us that someone had made comments about you because you did not use D statistics on your blog.
    I was making the point that one will get abuse if they don't agree with the "current thinking" on the origins of modern Europeans.

Leave a comment:

• LynCra
    replied
    Ah. I misunderstood your original post then. I thought you were telling us that someone had made comments about you because you did not use D statistics on your blog.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by LynCra View Post
    Where do we find your blog?
    I don't have a blog.

Leave a comment:

• LynCra
    replied
    Where do we find your blog?

Leave a comment:

started a topic A good dna blog

A good dna blog

People have different opinions about dna and it is good for me to read all of them.

http://linearpopulationmodel.blogspo...sphere-by.html

"The problem with all of this anonymous blogging by professors is that when they disagree with a member of the public, because they are blogging anonymously, they sometimes feel entitled to bully. I've personally experienced these academics telling me that I'm an idiot, that my blog is junk because it has too much ethnography and artifact information, that it's not quantitative enough, and that I shouldn't be allowed to call it "linear population model". I've been called racist, crazy and stupid. I've been wrongfully associated with the ideas of others, simply because I occasionally have blog interchanges with people these researchers don't like. I've been accused of being an idiot because I don't use D statistics on my blog."
Working...
X