We are funny people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are funny people!

Just thinking back six months and contemplating the complaints and wishes on the forum.

"We need X chromosome stuff",
    "Web pages are old, weird stuff",
    "We need better Y stuff",
    "We need better Population Finder stuff".

We got X stuff and complained it was slow getting here,
    now the forum gets few postings on X, so it must not be urgent anymore.

We complained about the new web pages for a while and then seem to have mostly gotten used to them.

We signed up in unexpected masses for a specially priced, Big Y beta, and complained it was slow and a beta. And now it is clear it will take a while to absorb all that Y stuff, and I don't know why they couldn't have worked out the impact on the tree first and then done the test.

We have a new population genetics offering, offered first in Beta to a smaller group, and we complain a bit about that too.

I am thinking hard about what to wish for next. So far I like the phrase "Enhanced Bioinformatic Optimized Logical Analysis", but I have been told you need to watch what you wish for.

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
    Just thinking back six months and contemplating the complaints and wishes ... ... ... I am thinking hard about what to wish for next. So far I like the phrase "Enhanced Bioinformatic Optimized Logical Analysis", ....
    They tried to do that Analysis, but there was a virus in the app ...

Comment

Still chuckling

I've decided even before the myOrigins is out to keep using the old population finder. It does seem to be me all over.
      My PF map is one big Blue Blob in the middle of Western Europe. Yep, that's me. It's even my favorite color.

Love the "Enhanced Bioinformatic Optimized Logical Analysis", it just sounds so real.

Comment

I just got it!

"Enhanced Bioinformatic Optimized Logical Analysis" = EBOLA

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
          I am thinking hard about what to wish for next.
          Whatever's next, my wish is that it's thoroughly tested and debugged before it's released.

Comment

Working...
          X