International DNA samples held up at US border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International DNA samples held up at US border

I have deleted the content of this post because I cannot find the Post DELETE button!
    Last edited by John-DownUnder; 30 March 2020, 12:17 AM.

You may want to contact FTDNA directly, as it is unlikely that a representative will read or respond to your important question in the forums. You can use the link at top right for Customer Support, where there is a form to submit (I would select "Shipping Questions or Kit Not Delivered" category from the drop menu). There is also information to phone, with the hours available, if you wish to call them. For the contact form, normally you should get a confirmation email first, then a response within a couple of days; but with the state of things with this coronavirus, I'm not sure how quickly they'll be able to respond. I know that staff is working from home, from information posted elsewhere.

Alternatively, if you use Facebook, FTDNA does have a Facebook page. I'm not sure if they answer there in the main news feed, but if not, you could try messaging them.

If you get an answer, it would be beneficial for others in your situation to post it here in this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X