Nuisance poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuisance poster

I am in several projects, and four of them have had the same poster who has his own agenda. His posts are not relative to the forum, and some others have been quite abusive. He has been removed from all but one. For some reason, admins are not responding to requests to remove him. Does anyone have a solution to managing a 'feral' poster. Other people have been quite rude and insulting, but polite requests and hints don't work.

Maybe try contacting FTDNA about this. Use the link above for "Customer Support". You will have 3 options: Email, call, or chat. They may be of help if the admin is inactive or does not care.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I have contacted customer support, they referred me back to the group admin. So I have not resolved anything!

Comment

Contact FTDNA again and tell them that did not work. Repeat as needed.

Comment

Thanks Jim...........

Comment

Originally posted by October46 View Post
            Thank you for your reply. I have contacted customer support, they referred me back to the group admin. So I have not resolved anything!
            Did you explain the group admin appears to be inactive? You might need to approach this more from the point of view that the group admin may need to be replaced.

Comment

I have revisited this with Customer Support, I have no idea what the Admins are about.

Comment

Working...
              X