Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Holiday Sale this year? (the big one with coupons!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Holiday Sale this year? (the big one with coupons!!)

Hi all,

Anybody know what's up with the annual Holiday sale that uses coupons for discounts? It seems to me it usually happened from Thanksgiving on. But, this year we've had a Thanksgiving Sale followed by a Black Friday Sale. The latter ending on 11/26.

Nowhere have I see anything about the sale we're used to seeing. If it's not going to happen, I'd really like to know so I can plan accordingly.

Nothing official has been announced, but on Facebook a knowledgable FTDNA employee said that they would not be using coupons this year.

Comment

If so, and that means y500 is not going to drop any further, I'm going to bet on there being a big chill in the amount of upgrades they see.

Originally posted by jbarry6899 View Post
      Nothing official has been announced, but on Facebook a knowledgable FTDNA employee said that they would not be using coupons this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertjm View Post
        If so, and that means y500 is not going to drop any further, I'm going to bet on there being a big chill in the amount of upgrades they see.
        FTDNA will be busy processing the orders it took over Thanksgiving.

I really do not see how it could go much lower than what you can save through Cyber Monday (the sale has been extended).

Comment

It seems this year instead of one sale running from mid-November-ish thru the end of the year, they broke it up a bit - a sale thru Thanksgiving, immediately followed by the CyberMonday Sale with even lower prices, then back, at least for Family Finder, to the earlier Sale Prices, effective thru the end of the year. - Or, to put it another way - instead of Coupons, we all got the lowered price with the CyberMonday Sale, and then back to sale - but without knowing that would happen.

Comment

Working...
          X