New forum is unuseful to me so far...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum is unuseful to me so far...

I cannot find anything in the FAQ files that work or actually show me how to get to a specific forum. I can go to New Topics, but unless I see something in a forum where I have an interest or a query, I see NO WAY to get to that individual forum at all.
    I need to address a problem in the Administrators' Forum where I can no longer access the kit pages of individual members today, but cannot find how to get there in the first place. HELP! I cannot even find who to ask these questions of on the new forum pages.
    Last edited by clintonslayton76; 7th November 2018, 03:51 PM. Reason: spelling

I thought I was seeing all the forums, so I have to wonder what you are seeing! I use the FORUMS link near the bottom of the FTDNA home page. That takes me to the forums page. I signed in once on the forums page, after that this page always remembers me. I have selected the POSTS tab rather than the LATEST ACTIVITY tab, and I see what I think is a list of all the forums -- but it's entirely possible there is some other path that yields different results. The font size in the forums is ridiculously small, and in some cases, not black, and therefore unnecessarily difficult to read. Otherwise, it seems to work.

Comment

The forum home page found at https://forums.familytreedna.com lists all the forums available so I don't know what you're having trouble finding. Maybe you could take a screenshot? Or tell us what specific forum you're looking for?

Comment

My apologies, I thought I deleted this ASAP after finding the problem: the bookmark that I had to the "old" site was not taking me to the "new" home landing page, but to my account page. I can now see all of what I am supposed to see, thanks to all for responding.

Comment

Working...
        X