Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service Work Hours

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Customer Service Work Hours

    Did the Family Tree DNA customer service works on Saturday?

  • #2
    Family Tree DNA Phone Support
    Call: 713-868-1438
    Monday - Thursday 9AM - 4:30 PM CT
    Friday 9 AM - 1 PM CT

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by canadienne View Post
      Did the Family Tree DNA customer service works on Saturday?
      I don't think so, this is what FTDNA posts as their "Phone Support" hours on their website:

      Monday - Thursday 9AM - 4:30 PM CT
      Friday 9 AM - 1 PM CT

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm not using phone. I was send a request form.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by canadienne View Post
          I'm not using phone. I was send a request form.
          I believe the hours posted in this thread still apply.

          Comment


          • #6
            99 problems...

            Still they don't answer. I think they don't have a customer service. Only one people look the request forms and answer that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Was the line busy? Perhaps many more people are in need of customer service as well?

              Comment


              • #8
                I think the customer service works 24 hours.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by canadienne View Post
                  I think the customer service works 24 hours.
                  You have made many similar posts in the past about FTDNA's customer service. I assume they have answered all your other answers in time. They do not work 24 hours. you are not their only customer they will answer you when they get to your open request or as it's been suggested you can call them. No need to keep updating us as we do not work for FTDNA.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by canadienne View Post
                    I think the customer service works 24 hours.
                    No, it does not work 24 hours. As already stated their hours are fairly typical:

                    Monday - Thursday 9AM - 4:30 PM CT
                    Friday 9 AM - 1 PM CT

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by travers View Post
                      You have made many similar posts in the past about FTDNA's customer service. I assume they have answered all your other answers in time. They do not work 24 hours. you are not their only customer they will answer you when they get to your open request or as it's been suggested you can call them. No need to keep updating us as we do not work for FTDNA.
                      I think FTDNA pay money you for this typical comment.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by canadienne View Post
                        I think FTDNA pay money you for this typical comment.
                        .... sigh

                        So since you haven't received a response as quickly as you'd like you resort to this sort of response?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i need a answer but they don't reply. it's very bad.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X