No announcement yet.

More than 2 months for a SNP result 2 delays, no explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jennifer, have you had any luck with the snp test ? Mine has now been delayed for the 3rd? time. I ordered it in December and am not being told it could be the start of April before I see results

Comment

Same thing, another delay. I think it is hilarious that they’re customer service is telling me it will be available sometime in the near future. Honestly wouldn’t be suprised if it takes a year.

Comment

4 MONTHS FOR SNP

Batch #805 ordered SNP test Mid-November been delayed 4 times, emailed customer support twice both times they stated they have talked to lab should expect results in 1-3 weeks, it is coming up on 4 weeks from the last time they told me 1-3 weeks so I am not confident that it will be done this time either so I expect delay 5 is coming worst customer service I have every had ( for the trolls that seem to side with Family Tree DNA I had a mtDNA done in the same batch #805 that was delay 3 times before it was completed so my DNA is fine)so my suggestion is if you want good customer service and the option to have tools to build your family tree go to ancestry.com

Comment

Ancestry is great, totally agree but they don’t do SNP tests like FTDNA does.

Comment

Working...
          X