Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking international shipping

Hello,

I ordered a kit from Argentina two days ago; my credit card was charged and everything. How do I know if the kit has even shipped? Can I at least get an estimate on how long it could take?

I received mine in 8 business days. I live in Poland. FTDNA doesn't provide tracking numbers for international shipments I guess
    Last edited by DawidM88; 11 December 2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

There was a stretch when they provided a report that a Package had been sent, along with a Tracking number, for Kits I ordered for within the USA - but has not happened recently, and I really miss it.

Do not know as it helps at all to know, but at least in this regard, FTDNA is not treating folks outside the US any differently than those in US.

In my experience (all within USA) it generally takes the same amount of travel time as any first class mail.

If you look on the Dashboard, click on "Complete Order History" - it will say when it was supposedly mailed. For one of mine, ordered on Dec. 4, and when I looked on Dec. 4 it said it was mailed on Dec. 5 - which was future, but when they probably expected to mail it. (Do not know if it has been received yet, but hopefully yes or soon).

Comment

Ok, it says it was sent the day after. I have a feeling though that it's not going to find its way here at all though. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerux View Post
          Ok, it says it was sent the day after. I have a feeling though that it's not going to find its way here at all though. We'll see.
          You can contact FTDNA to get the tracking number (I did so via contact form), and then they nicely send me a link where I could follow the DHL international shipping.

In order history at FTDNA it says.
          Ordered 11/23/2017
          Sent 11/24/2017

In DHL tracking system
          nov 27 EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
          dec 1 ARRIVAL AT DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
          dec 2 PROCESSED AT EXPORT FACILITY
          dec 4 PROCESSING COMPLETED AT ORIGIN
          dec 8 PROCESSED AT TRANSIT FACILITY
          dec 9 ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
          dec 10 ARRIVED AT TRANSIT FACILITY

So now I expect it to be in my mailbox soon (if the post agency have been able to sort out everything after BlackFriday/CyberMonday and all Christmas cards on its way)

Comment

Working...
          X