Weeks and still no answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeks and still no answer

I uploaded my autosomal from 23andme about 3 weeks ago, and still no contact. I tried an email, still no response. . What should I try next?

Originally posted by Festafarian View Post
    I uploaded my autosomal from 23andme about 3 weeks ago, and still no contact. I tried an email, still no response. . What should I try next?
    Call the office.

Comment

It will be 3 weeks for me on Saturday, too (my results were from Ancestry). I tried calling the office (expensive from England) but nobody answered. Eventually left an answerphone message (unanswered). I eventually received one email in reply to my two, but it didn't give me any information, and said that there wasn't anything I could do to expedite the process. It is beyond frustrating.

Comment

I uploaded mine a couple days ago from Ancestry and it is already showing results (matches). Are you sure that you uploaded effectively?

Comment

When I tried to open a new account and upload the results again, FTDNA said that they already had those results on file. I think I can assume that I did upload them correctly; the problem is that my matches pages still says that the results are pending, nearly 3 weeks later.

(I have since uploaded them to My Heritage, and that worked)

Comment

Send a private message to Darren here on forum, he may be able to help

Comment

Working...
            X