X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kRt
    started a topic Current Y-DNA batch# ?

Current Y-DNA batch# ?

What Y-DNA batch numbers have been recently completed? Which batches are 'in progress' with associated start dates? It would be nice to see some kind of progress log. I have mine in batch 721 that wasn't yet completed.

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    My Y37 results just came in. They were in Batch 947 and took 4 weeks. Very pleased. However, the Family Finder results in the same batch are delayed again.

Leave a comment:

• Whitethirsty
    replied
    My Y-37 took 5 weeks.I have ordered a single snp and it was batched on 25/3/2019 batch 952 we will see how long that takes.

Leave a comment:

• MasonX
    replied
    My results came in today. It was about 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• MasonX
    replied
    I am in batch 949. It's been about 3 weeks since they got the kit.

Leave a comment:

• masterpeeve
    replied
    Tenn4ever Hi. Not sure if you're still looking for an answer but I can tell you that my Y-37 took 5 weeks. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by masterpeeve; 4th April 2019, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Can anyone tell me roughly how long it takes for Y37 results after the kit has batches? For Y37 what batch number has just come in?

Leave a comment:

• austimatt
    replied
    Finally - results just coming in. Just moved from H-M69 to H-PH830. Looking forward to digging deeper - let’s see where we go from here.

Leave a comment:

• austimatt
    replied
    Great to see all your results coming through. Note to self: must be patient!

Leave a comment:

• bartarl260
    replied
    Originally posted by Slam View Post
    Finally completed this morning....108 unnamed variants, I understand it will take about a week to iron some things out.
    Some things on the web side could take close to a month to sort out. Had that happen when my test result split a terminal SNP, only the name they'd previously chosen for the Terminal happened to be one of the SNPs I didn't have.

Leave a comment:

• abuelita
    replied
    Finally completed this morning....108 unnamed variants, I understand it will take about a week to iron some things out.
    Big Y-700
    Ordered 11/13/2018 915
    Batched 11/14/2018 915
    Completed 02/21/2019 915
    Same, except we got 211 "unnamed variants"
    Big Y-700
    Ordered 08/28/2018 916
    Batched 11/19/2018 916
    Completed 02/21/2019 916

Leave a comment:

• Slam
    replied
    Big Y-700
    Ordered 11/13/2018 915
    Batched 11/14/2018 915
    Completed 02/21/2019 915

Leave a comment:

• bartarl260
    replied
    BigY results are coming in again, had somebody else in a group project group report their results this morning, no idea on their batch number.

My father's results(batch 924) came in today as well, but as previously mentioned, he's probably an exception/edge case for that batch.. As he may have initially batched in mid-December, but the kit was ordered in August, and FTDNA did announce kits ordered prior to November would get priority.

Edit: Checking on another kit of interest to me, in batch 925, it appears his BigY results came in today as well. His kit was ordered in the November sale(and mailed back the same day he received it), so shouldn't be an anomaly.
    Last edited by bartarl260; 21st February 2019, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Slam
    replied
    Originally posted by austimatt View Post

That sounds positive. I don’t actually have a Big Y column on my matches page - maybe because I don’t currently have any matches at any level?
    The Big Y column appeared on my Y-DNA matches page as soon as I got my 111 STR's, which was about 2 weeks after I ordered the Big Y, I think sometime in late Dec.

I think the column should show up regardless if you have any matches or not, perhaps they are still tweaking the site.

Leave a comment:

• austimatt
    replied

Check your matches page, see if your Big Y column has populated, I just checked mine and they were, so I guess I dont have very much long to wait.
    That sounds positive. I don’t actually have a Big Y column on my matches page - maybe because I don’t currently have any matches at any level?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X