Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jedikatie
    replied
    My uncle's Big Y results were posted this morning. He was in batch 802. They actually came just under two weeks before the expected date. Quite pleased, even if there aren't any close matches for him. But I wasn't really expecting any -- Mom's family only immigrated to America in 1903, so pretty much anyone who did match him would've most likely been one of the cousins I already knew about anyway since they have a very uncommon surname (there's maybe 100, 150 people total with that surname in America, if that many, and nearly every one of them is a descendant of my great-grandpa or his younger brother).

Leave a comment:

• JComer
    replied
    Delay

It looks like there customers are more dedicated to them than they are to there customers you would think they would at least post to this forum letting everyone know what the problems are and what they are doing to try an solve them

Leave a comment:

• The_Contemplator
    replied
    If they don't take new orders, they stop making money. They may not be able to afford to do that or simply know that many of us will wait this out like before.

Leave a comment:

• JComer
    replied
    Batch #805 Delayed

why don't they just tell everyone that until all there bugs are worked out we aren't taking any more orders because it has effected all test, all I order was a SNP 326 but I understand there is a lot of other test associated with a batch such as #805

Leave a comment:

• jdefigh
    replied
    I notice that no one has mentioned receiving any Big Y back for the delayed kits from the August sale since December 6th or so. If my understanding if correct, most of the pre-existing kits have been processed to the new format
    except for a few problem kits, and some of the August sale
    kits have been processed. It seems that batches before 773 were pre-august sales and have been processed. Some of batch 774 has been processed to the new format , no one has mentioned batches 775 and 776. A couple from batch 777, which is where my own kit is caught and at least one from batch 781. I know some of you are administrators. Do any of you have any handle on where FtDNA processing of Big Y kits are relative to delays for the August sale kits, and which batch numbers?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X