Current Y-DNA batch# ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bartarl260 View Post

BigY, and Y37 are very different products. STR processing is pretty quick, if you didn't have a Y111 panel previously, you should be seeing one very soon as they'll release that when done for BigY generally speaking. The rest of the Y700 and the SNP results will generally lag weeks or even months behind the Y111 results.
    Thanks. I already did the Y111 before Big Y, so I guess I'll not see anything for a while yet.

Comment

• Y-37
      Batch 1057

Batched 01/29/2020
      Completed 03/24/2020

Comment

• Big Y-700 Batched 04/27/2020 1085
        Big Y-700 Completed 06/18/2020 1085
        Still waiting for Big Y results in batch 1064..

Comment

• Originally posted by -tess- View Post
          Big Y-700 Batched 04/27/2020 1085
          I am Big Y batch 1063 and I am still waiting for 5 months

Comment

• Originally posted by hussainr565 View Post

I am Big Y batch 1063 and I am still waiting for 5 months
            Yeah, I am waiting for BigY results from batch 1064 since february too. It is strange that my later order got faster.

Comment

• Gentlemen, I am a group of big y batch 1101. Tell me the forecast date 17/8/2020. Is it possible to complete before that? Please tell me.

Comment

Big Y-700 Batched 04/27/2020 1085
                Was the test sample foe Batch 1085 an upgrade or a brand new tester from scratch? Just interested as I have two kits of interest (from scratch) in Batch 1085. Had the Y111 results since 13 May 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter MacDonald View Post

Was the test sample foe Batch 1085 an upgrade or a brand new tester from scratch? Just interested as I have two kits of interest (from scratch) in Batch 1085. Had the Y111 results since 13 May 2020.
                  Both orders in batch 1064 and 1085 are an upgrade from Y111. For order in batch 1085 it took 7 weeks to upgrade it to BigY.
                  I don't know why this order got faster. Maybe a quality of the dna sample is better. Or maybe the delay of order in batch 1064 has smth to do with pandemic lockdown situation.
                  Last edited by -tess-; 30 June 2020, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Gentlemen, how long does the Family Vander screening take? Is 18 days Will appear, please I want an answer

Comment

• This page shows how long each test should take, currently: https://learn.familytreedna.com/test...-results-take/
                      It says there that "Family Finder results typically take 2 to 4 weeks."

Comment

• Originally posted by KATM View Post
                        This page shows how long each test should take, currently: https://learn.familytreedna.com/test...-results-take/
                        It says there that "Family Finder results typically take 2 to 4 weeks."
                        Sir, we know what you are saying, but we ask whether the results can be achieved before the expected date. We want to hear what relaxes the heart

Comment

• Originally posted by Asad View Post

Sir, we know what you are saying, but we ask whether the results can be achieved before the expected date. We want to hear what relaxes the heart
                          The fastest case is 2 weeks. Usually i check "current FF batch" thread. https://forums.familytreedna.com/for...-batch/page111
                          as for now no posts from june there..

Comment

The fastest case is 2 weeks. Usually i check "current FF batch" thread. https://forums.familytreedna.com/for...-batch/page111
                            as for now no posts from june there..
                            Thank you, Mr. Tess, for this link

Comment

• Batch 1101 on 6/22/2020 big y

Batch 1102 on 24/6/2020, Family Vander awaiting results what are your expectations

Comment

• My maternal grandfather’s currently in Batch 1104. His DNA started processing on July 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X