No announcement yet.

Current Y-DNA batch# ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y37 in the batch 824 has arrived on 21 February.

Comment

• Not a gripe just sharing :

Batch 820
      Y 111 ordered 1/9/2018 completed and received 1/28/2018

Batch 814
      Big Y ordered 12/19/2017 - Says completed (but pending ?)
      Delay notice received 2/28/2018 moved to
      03/14/2018 - 03/28/2018

Comment

• I’m on batch 821 , supposed to have results already, but delayed, and no one responds to any requests as to why, it’s been delayed by almost another month, ordered mid Jan 😡

Comment

• Batch 817

I noticed a couple of results were reported to testers (see above) back in late January regarding batch 817.

I'm still waiting for my result and the batch number is still reported as 817 with an expected range of 3/12-26 /2018.

I wonder if this can be true if batch 817 has been completed for some people?

Ordered 12/29/17, this is a snp pack using existing sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maitiú Ó Broin View Post
            Batch 815 SMS-Z255 pack- delayed for second time. Now expected between 3/5/18 and 3/19/18
            Just checked and it's been delayed again !
            Now expected 3/29/18 - 4/2/18.

Thinking of emailing ftdna to complain

Comment

• Batch 817 delay

Originally posted by JohnInMass View Post
              I noticed a couple of results were reported to testers (see above) back in late January regarding batch 817.

I'm still waiting for my result and the batch number is still reported as 817 with an expected range of 3/12-26 /2018.

Yes, this is delayed.

Comment

• Batch 832

Family Finder results are back this afternoon for a kit in Batch 832. Had previously been delayed two weeks, with estimated completion no sooner than 3/21.

Comment

• SNP Pack on 824 delayed to 03/21/2018 - 04/04/2018

Comment

• SNP Pack came today under batch 824. Finally, Jesus..

I finally have my answer now, I'm "Spanish", payed for the obvious lol

Comment

• Y-DNA67

Batch 844
                      Ordered 03/19/2018
                      Batched 03/21/2018
                      Expected 05/02/2018 - 05/16/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnInMass View Post

Batch 817 is delayed again; results not expected till late April now. I’m not sure why they just don’t tell you at the time of ordering that it will be appropriately 5 months for results. And then you sign off on disclaimer that you may not be alive to see results. But they would at least give a best efforts to see that your designated heir would get it.

Comment

• Big Y bumped again . . .

Batch 814 Ordered 12/19/2018 now extended 4th time...

Results for your Big Y test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

Expected 04/11/2018 - 04/25/2018

Comment

• BigY 3rd delay

I don't know why they don't allow swearing. This would be so much better if I could employ lots of vulgar invective directed toward FTDNA.

You charge people out the waz for the Big Y, then delay it a half-dozen times til everyone has forgotten why they ordered it in the first place.

The lab has never addressed its capacity/throughput problem adequately. No reasons are ever offered for the screwups/broken promises (that's what delays are), just a canned message that moves the new projected due date another month down the road.

Most other places, if they were as bad at deadlines as FTDNA, would start giving away free stuff, or refunding a percentage of the original price each time the deadline is extended.

They really don't want to hear "we're really sorry" or "we're doing all we can to fix..." That is simply not enough.

They want results and not a month from now, they want them when you told them they would get them when they paid (always up front, of course, there are never any delays in the check clearing).

Maybe I will call Monday & swear a little...

Comment

• I’m on my 5th delay now, and being from South Africa, this test with the exchange rate is a boat load of money!

All I got was
                              “was only told that it was a general lab delay. I apologize that I don't have more specific information to share. ”

This is not acceptable by any means I seriously want to start perusing a refund from them, but I doubt it will go anywhere

Comment

• Worst Custormer Service

SNP batch #805 going on 19 weeks and counting first two emails stated should be getting in 1 to 3 weeks of course that wasn't true last two emails I have sent haven't even been answered with this kind of service it is obvious they don't care about there customers only there money

Comment

Working...
                                X