No announcement yet.

Current Y-DNA batch# ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last member of one of my projects to get their Big Y results back before the Oct 10 upgrade was from a batch 773. I have a 771 order who had to resubmit DNA so he missed the boat and is now waiting. Also have a 777 and recently a 803. Waiting would have been hard in the earlier kits. Now its a breeze. The 773 got the results like near the end of September, so the ones waiting much be around this batch which was from the start of the August sale.

Comment

• BIG Y - BATCH 773 DELAYED AGAIN

Delayed again. (fifrth time)

Delayed now until 12/06/2017 - 12/20/2017

I do not know if I believe in FTDNA anymore.

Comment

• i really believe it will be a whole year waiting before getting mine. been over 90 days so far and they are no where near my batch

Comment

• beginning to think FTDNA is a lot like my mac computer, when times are important all you going get is the rainbow spinning wheel

Comment

• Originally posted by brownbagg View Post
            beginning to think FTDNA is a lot like my mac computer, when times are important all you going get is the rainbow spinning wheel
            Be patient, the untimely move to hg38 and other things have definitely caused some chaos.

Comment

• Batch 774

I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Big-Y results from batch 774 finally came in today. That pushed me from R-S16218 to R-S21301.

Comment

• We also got notice of results for a 774 today. Nobody has looked at them, as the goal over time became just to see it finished and to see if there was enough sample. I think because of the long wait with no information or reassuring updates, we really lost all our enthusiasm, and stopped caring at some point about the actual findings.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlcarson View Post
                  I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Big-Y results from batch 774 finally came in today. That pushed me from R-S16218 to R-S21301.
                  monday the 27, i got 777 back

Comment

• Big Y

Received Big Y from batch 781 yesterday.
                    Received a FMS from 774 today.

Still waiting for another from 781 and one from 782.
                    Hoping they will finalize soon.

The small haplo project I'm in still has 10 Big Y from 2017 and 12 older that should have been upgraded in the pipeline from more than 220 total. 9 results were received in the last 3 days, so progress is being made, but it's slow.

Comment

• Any more results?

Comment

• BIGY 780

Honestly this is ridiculous. Bigy 780 delayed 12/18/2017 - 01/01/2018.

Comment

• Still waiting for 776.....

Comment

• And delayed AGAIN. This is getting old, especially when later batches are receiving their results.

Comment

• BigY 781

781 BigY delayed – yet again.
                              Now due 20 Dec – 3 Jan 2018 ... which will undoubtedly be put back again, just like the previous estimated due dates.

Comment

• Batch 777 BigY delayed again

I'm glad to hear some people are getting results, I was starting to wonder if they lost everything in the floods. My Big Y in batch 777 has been delayed again to 12/20/2017 - 01/03/2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X