No announcement yet.

Current Y-DNA batch# ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here for that batch so it's not just you.
    Originally posted by nunoidia View Post
    Big Y 774 delayed yet again...

Comment

• Originally posted by MizzTeri View Post
      I see lots of reports on batch numbers and when they are expected to be processed. How do I find the batch number for my current test?
      Go to your dashboard, then check the left side of the page for your order history. You should see your current status (and batch number) there.

Comment

• Also waiting for Big Y batch 774... but that's nothing I'm still waiting for mtDNA Full batch 749 from April 1 !!!

Granted, I had to send in one replacement kit for the mtDna... but zero communications other than sending a kit which I received Sept. 3, sent back by courier ... then zero communications again

Originally posted by nunoidia View Post
        Big Y 774 delayed yet again...

I know I'll get them eventually, but it's so frustrating, I'd rather they just be realistic about the date they will do it. It's a huge amount of money to pay for something that keeps getting delayed.
        Originally posted by mlcarson View Post
        Same here for that batch so it's not just you.

Comment

• Batch 782 results

Just received results for one of the y67 upgrades I was waiting on. Hopefully the others will be close behind.

Glad to see movement.

Comment

• I don't think any of the Big-Y lab results are being processed until the HG-38 conversion is finished. I guess even if they were, you wouldn't know it until your batch was converted.

Comment

• Batch 789 results

Y37 + 67 upgrade in original order

08/21 order placed
              09/27 batched
              10/17 results received for all 67 markers

Still waiting on 2 ydna kits processing in batch 782, one in 792.

Hoping for sooner rather than later. :-)

Comment

• BIGY 780.

BIGY 780 23/10/17-06/11/17

Today is the first day. Still no results, but not delayed yet either.

Comment

• BATCH 773

Waiting until today the results of my BIG Y (lot 773).

G haplogroup

Comment

• BigY 780

BigY 780 delayed.

Comment

• BigY 781

Batch 871 was due 25 Oct 2017 – 8 Nov 2017.

But I received a message today, 25 Oct (i.e. the first date of the estimate), saying the result of my BigY test is delayed - new estimate is 11/08/2017 - 11/22/2017.

Comment

• Batch 781 and 782 - delays

BigY in batch 781 has been delayed to 11/8 to 11/22.
                        Y67 upgrade in batch 782 was delayed to 10/30 to 11/13.
                        Same delay date for mtFull Sequence in batch 774.

Y67 original order in batch 792 shows still due 11/20 - 12/4.

A little bummed by the delays but know to expect them.
                        I really wish the original date would actually be closer to the correct date more often. I'd much rather have a longer estimated wait with early results than delay after delay.
                        Last edited by AngeliaR; 25 October 2017, 11:32 AM. Reason: phrasing

Comment

• BIG Y - BATCH 773

For FOURTEEN my result has been postponed - new estimate is 11/08/2017 - 11/22/2017.

Comment

• Big Y Batch 774 - One Delay Already, Hopefully Not Two Delays

Big Y HiYNGS 774 10/30/2017 - 11/13/2017

Results for your Big Y test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

Comment

• Y-DNA67 Batch 782 - One Delay Already, Hopefully Not Two Delays

Y-DNA67 782 10/30/2017 - 11/13/2017

Results for your Y-DNA testing have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

Comment

• Y-DNA111 Batch 795 - Hopefully No Delays

Y-DNA111 795 11/29/2017 - 12/13/2017

Comment

Working...
                                X