Shipping to Europe and sending back the sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idem for me in France as said by cnegueruela :
    I've received it through regular post and sent it back also by regular post in the yellow ftdna envelope as a normal letter.
    Ordered Feb 5th
    Received in France Feb 14th
    Sent back on Feb 16th
    Received by FTDNA March 1st

Comment

Originally posted by MaQ View Post
      No, the sample still hasn't arrived to the lab.

I could get a new but I don't know. If I send it back as a letter it maybe get lost again as it's way too small to be sent as a parcel.
      Or send it in a larger box with tracking but I'm not sure I want to spend another 20-30 Euros.
      Contact Family Tree DNA and ask for a new kit. It could have been delayed in customs or lost in the mail.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but when you live in Western Europe, you can send your DNA kit back in the envelope that comes with it. Postage won't be more than € 5, unless you want a track and trace number. Sending the DNA kit back as a parcel costs a ridiculous amount of money and there's no need for that. A distant cousin sent his DNA kit back from a Western European country for about € 2,50, while I paid ten times as much because I sent it as a parcel Things may be different in Eastern Europe, so ask friends who regularly send mail abroad or ask the post office. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X