X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CAM
    FTDNA Customer
    • Mar 2010

My cousins batch 715 is almost complete.

Hi,
    My cousins FF batch 715 is almost complete.

Yes I am waiting for batch 715 their was a delay in her kit processing which has been completed but pending so this is good news.

My other cousins Y-DNA kit came in yesterday Batch 721 37 markers.

Comment

• DaveInGreece
      FTDNA Customer
      • Sep 2015

Batch 719

Batch 719 Family Finder is behaving oddly!

My cousin's results were originally predicted for 1-15 March (the usual 4-6 weeks). It got to 1 March and the prediction changed to "delayed" with a new estimated of 15-29 March. As I've said before, at this stage it wasn't really delayed because it was still within the original 4-6 week period.

In the early hours of yesterday my time (late on the 13 US time) we got Ancient Origins results. The dashboard said "Completed 3/13". Around 20 hours later we got My Origins. After around 36 hours we still have no matches and no raw data.

Looking at the order history, it says "completed 03/14" AND it says "completed 03/15" AND it says "pending"!!

Looking at the status of pending tests, it now says there has been another delay with a predicted date of 29 March to 12 April!

Comment

• DNA145
        FTDNA Customer
        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by DaveInGreece View Post

In the early hours of yesterday my time (late on the 13 US time) we got Ancient Origins results. The dashboard said "Completed 3/13". Around 20 hours later we got My Origins. After around 36 hours we still have no matches and no raw data.

Looking at the order history, it says "completed 03/14" AND it says "completed 03/15" AND it says "pending"!!

Looking at the status of pending tests, it now says there has been another delay with a predicted date of 29 March to 12 April!
        Just a thought...
        I wonder if the "completed" status is used to make quota. It may not be entirely processed but finishing a portion perhaps allows them to place it in the "completed" category which in turn, looks like they are on target for statistical data purposes.

Comment

• LLK
          FTDNA Customer
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by DNA145 View Post
          Just a thought...
          I wonder if the "completed" status is used to make quota. It may not be entirely processed but finishing a portion perhaps allows them to place it in the "completed" category which in turn, looks like they are on target for statistical data purposes.

Probably you are right. From my experience, the results of the individual parts are always separated and single part is only after about 24 hours. In my case, they were the first matches and ancient, and after about 24 hours myorigins. On the other hand, my cousin and grandfather first had all the maps, and only after about 24 hours - matches. Now I'm waiting for the results of my dad. It has about 36 hours all the maps, but no matches. There is hope, because I can see a list of the most popular names (strictly:,, 1 Cook '') which was not yet morning. So something happens;-) I wonder when will the results of my mother from the 722 that are already delayed, although on are less than 6 weeks;-)
          Interesting statistics for the FF in my case:
          - My test results after 23 days (D. 2016)
          - My cousin test results after 19 days (J.2017)
          - My grandfather's test results after 35 days (J. 2017)
          - My father's test results (first) after 44 days (M.2017)

Comment

• GarciMuñoz
            Batch 720 Big Fan
            • Feb 2017

I know some kits in batch 720 were completed yesterday, however mine is still procesing. I think there is no hope for me

Comment

• wozaixuexi
              FTDNA Customer
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by GarciMuñoz View Post
              I know some kits in batch 720 were completed yesterday, however mine is still procesing. I think there is no hope for me
              I will stand with you until the end, brother.

Comment

• GarciMuñoz
                Batch 720 Big Fan
                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by wozaixuexi View Post
                I will stand with you until the end, brother.
                Thanks have you received yours?

Comment

• DaveInGreece
                  FTDNA Customer
                  • Sep 2015

Originally posted by LLK View Post
                  There is hope, because I can see a list of the most popular names (strictly:,, 1 Cook '') which was not yet morning. So something happens;-)
                  My cousin's kit is similar: I can't see matches, but the top of the page shows three most popular surnames (but only 1 of each). It's been stuck like that for about 8 hours. It's been over 40 hours since we got Ancient Origins...

Comment

• LLK
                    FTDNA Customer
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by DaveInGreece View Post
                    My cousin's kit is similar: I can't see matches, but the top of the page shows three most popular surnames (but only 1 of each). It's been stuck like that for about 8 hours. It's been over 40 hours since we got Ancient Origins...
                    Our matches are likely to be uploaded and probably will appear in a few hours, I hope. In my dad's name appeared next ...

Comment

• aketilander
                      FTDNA Customer
                      • Dec 2013

Hkuna matata - no worries!

Originally posted by GarciMuñoz View Post
                      Thanks have you received yours?
                      Yes, I think there is still hope. As you know I have 6 FF -kits in batch 720. During the night to yesterday first I got one result and then 2 more during the morning hours. During the night to today I have got another FF-result from batch 720, so I am still waiting for 2 more in batch 720 and I hope maybe they will come tonight? There are so far no matches completed from the 4 FF results I have gotten from batch 720.

I have not gotten any FF-result from batch 721 or 722.

So far it does not look as if any of the delays are due to bad swabs.

Comment

• GarciMuñoz
                        Batch 720 Big Fan
                        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by aketilander View Post
                        Yes, I think there is still hope. As you know I have 6 FF -kits in batch 720. During the night to yesterday first I got one result and then 2 more during the morning hours. During the night to today I have got another FF-result from batch 720, so I am still waiting for 2 more in batch 720 and I hope maybe they will come tonight? There are so far no matches completed from the 4 FF results I have gotten from batch 720.

I have not gotten any FF-result from batch 721 or 722.

So far it does not look as if any of the delays are due to bad swabs.
                        That's great! It means that my results are near haha. Thanks a lot!

Comment

• McCrary_Fondren
                          FTDNA Customer
                          • Mar 2013

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by McCrary_Fondren View Post
                          Well it's the same old story again.My kit for FF delayed again.
                          Family Finder FamilyFinder 719 03/29/2017 - 04/12/2017 Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

Originally posted by McCrary_Fondren View Post
                          Strange but above is what I received this morning when I logged in but when I logged in now this is what I get Family Finder [Your autosomal testing] Results Completed: 3/15/2017 Results not ready try again in 24 hours so they should be there tomorrow and that's good news for me.
                          Well here it goes again , so much for check back in 24hrs.
                          This is what I get 24hrs latter back to the original delay time.

Family Finder FamilyFinder 719 03/29/2017 - 04/12/2017 Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

Comment

• crossover
                            FTDNA Customer
                            • Jun 2014

finally got my great grand uncle's mtdna results. he was on batch 722

Comment

• sunkeeper
                              FTDNA Customer
                              • Nov 2010

Family Finder kit, batch 719, matches up this morning.

Comment

• McCrary_Fondren
                                FTDNA Customer
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by sunkeeper View Post
                                Family Finder kit, batch 719, matches up this morning.
                                My grandson's Family Finder kit, in batch 719 matches are also in this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X