Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cats View Post
    It works. Open this page with the person whose results you want to upload and click the above link and save it somewhere. Go to gedmatch and upload.

Is the above link for build 36 or 37? And how do you know which one you have?
    This is for build 36 but you can use any of the download links (log in with an account that isn't pending results and copy the appropriate link from the Download Raw Data page).

Comment

• Originally posted by Cats View Post
      It works. Open this page with the person whose results you want to upload and click the above link and save it somewhere. Go to gedmatch and upload.

Is the above link for build 36 or 37? And how do you know which one you have?
      See post #1391 of this thread - that's the 37 link.

Comment

• Raw Data

I think pulling up the raw data (using the suggested link) before it's normally available, is only a temporarily solution; as it looks like doing such, the raw data does not yet have all the SNP calls. So until it's available normally, you may be missing some calls on SNPs. Of course, this may be on a person-by-person basis. I haven't confirmed this myself, but as I'm still waiting on the raw data to be viewable normally, when I pulled it early I noticed there is about 5% (37,070 of 720,352) of the SNPs without calls yet. Of course this is speculation at this point.
        Last edited by topple; 28 March 2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by topple View Post
          I think pulling up the raw data (using the suggested link) before it's normally available, is only a temporarily solution; as it looks like doing such, the raw data does not yet have all the SNP calls. So until it's available normally, you may be missing some calls on SNPs. Of course, this may be on a person-by-person basis. I haven't confirmed this myself, but as I'm still waiting on the raw data to be viewable normally, when I pulled it early I noticed there is about 5% (37,070 of 720,352) of the SNPs without calls yet. Of course this is speculation at this point.
          The no-calls ratio on my raw data (it had completed processing for days when I grabbed it) is 4,23% (30068 of 709242). I'm pretty sure once the file's posted, it doesn't change anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbousquet View Post
            The no-calls ratio on my raw data (it had completed processing for days when I grabbed it) is 4,23% (30068 of 709242). I'm pretty sure once the file's posted, it doesn't change anymore.
            You may be right, as I mentioned it's an untested theory as I'm still awaiting my official raw data.

Comment

• Originally posted by McCrary_Fondren View Post
              I just got this email from FFdna and was wondering if anyone else got an email like this one.That the first I have hear about an update in progress.

Dear Valued Customer,

We wish to inform you that due to an update in progress, your Autosomal DNA Matches are currently delayed by approximately 7 days. Please note that your Autosomal DNA matches will be temporarily unavailable until the update is complete and your matches are uploaded.

We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. We expect that you will be able to view your matches by the end of business day on 03/28/18. Thank you for your patience.

Very sincerely,
              The FamilyTreeDNA Team

I assume that they mean the 2 kit that was finished on 3/17/18 with the check back in 24 hours notice.
              Update I logged in to my account today and this is what I see results delayed to 04/11/2018 - 04/25/2018 so much for We expect that you will be able to view your matches by the end of business day on 03/28/18.

Comment

• @Runwithit, let me clarify:

Originally posted by DO_NYS View Post
                I just received my Y results from Batch 833, but FF are still pending, 'check back in 24hrs" and mtdna still says 3/26 - 4/9 expected.
                What date was your order batched? I'd like to gauge if you were batched much earlier than a YDNA-12 kit I ordered which was batched Feb 12th. Thx

Comment

• Close of business on the 28th is here. Matches have not materialized.

Comment

• Something's happening. Quite a few new matches have come through in the last couple of hours.

Comment

• Nothing yet on my end and 28th has passed by

Comment

Update I logged in to my account today and this is what I see results delayed to 04/11/2018 - 04/25/2018 so much for We expect that you will be able to view your matches by the end of business day on 03/28/18.
                        A nice surprise this morning but don't know what's going on but both of the family finder kits of mine from batch 838 came in this morning even if I did get this yesterday (results delayed to 04/11/2018 to 04/25/2018)

Comment

• 833 ff results done, took so long !! But worth it !

Comment

• Originally posted by Runwithit View Post
                            833 ff results done, took so long !! But worth it !
                            Not mine 833... Still waiting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Byebuga View Post
                              What date was your order batched? I'd like to gauge if you were batched much earlier than a YDNA-12 kit I ordered which was batched Feb 12th. Thx
                              I ordered Y-12 on February 22, it was batched on Feb 26 and I have not gotten the results yet. Why does it take so long?

Comment

A nice surprise this morning but don't know what's going on but both of the family finder kits of mine from batch 838 came in this morning even if I did get this yesterday (results delayed to 04/11/2018 to 04/25/2018)

Yes, just to let everyone know - when they get to the end of the "expected" date range and results are not in, the system automatically resets the expected date like that - regardless of how close they are to completion.

Comment

Working...
                                X