Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the letter as well.

Results due March 28th. The good news is that I will not be checking for results all the time.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cats View Post
      I got the letter as well.

Results due March 28th. The good news is that I will not be checking for results all the time.......
      If I remember correctly FTDNA will email you that your results are in. Saves you checking the website a lot. At least that helped me.

Comment

• For anyone in batch 833 just to let you know, I gave ftdna a call (customer service was excellent as always) the kind lady advised me the lab is super busy and to expect my ff results towards the end of the current estimate, so mid-april

Comment

• Thanks Runwithit!

Originally posted by Runwithit View Post
          For anyone in batch 833 just to let you know, I gave ftdna a call (customer service was excellent as always) the kind lady advised me the lab is super busy and to expect my ff results towards the end of the current estimate, so mid-april

Comment

• They updated the estimated dates for 833: 04/09/2018 - 04/23/2018

Comment

• Raw Data

Does anyone know how the 'raw data' isn't available before the My Origins and Ancient Origins data? It would seem that the 'raw data' would have to be completed before any of the reports are available. As a note, I'm still waiting on my Matches and Chromosome Browser results from batch 833 (in addition to the 'raw data').

Comment

• Originally posted by topple View Post
                Does anyone know how the 'raw data' isn't available before the My Origins and Ancient Origins data? It would seem that the 'raw data' would have to be completed before any of the reports are available. As a note, I'm still waiting on my Matches and Chromosome Browser results from batch 833 (in addition to the 'raw data').
                I was able to retrieve the raw data for some of my 'still in processing' accounts by logging in and pasting this URL in the address bar (you can get the URL for the type of file you need by going into the download page of an account that's not waiting for data to process):

https://www.familytreedna.com/my/fam...displayName=36

The raw data isn't available immediately but I was able to use it on GedMatch while FTDNA catches up on their back log.

Comment

• Not working here: "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Please click this button to report the error:"

Batch 833

Comment

• Originally posted by Kafky View Post
                    Not working here: "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Please click this button to report the error:"

Batch 833
                    Yeah, it will do that initially. The trick will work once the 'processing' reaches a certain stage though.

FYI, it worked for a FF in batch 841 and another FF in batch 842.

Comment

• *gasp*! You GENIUS!

Originally posted by bbousquet View Post
                      I was able to retrieve the raw data for some of my 'still in processing' accounts by logging in and pasting this URL in the address bar (you can get the URL for the type of file you need by going into the download page of an account that's not waiting for data to process):

The raw data isn't available immediately but I was able to use it on GedMatch while FTDNA catches up on their back log.
                      It totally works!

:happy daaaaaaance:

Comment

• Originally posted by bbousquet View Post

Oh, and incidentally for anyone who would find this helpful, you can also use this slightly different URL to get the raw data file you'll need for uploading to MyHeritage.com: https://www.familytreedna.com/my/fam...displayName=37

Comment

• Originally posted by DO_NYS View Post
                          I just received my Y results from Batch 833, but FF are still pending, 'check back in 24hrs" and mtdna still says 3/26 - 4/9 expected.
                          When did you order? I'm in batch 833 and just got delayed until mid April. My Y-DNA order was batched Feb 12th

Comment

• Batch 833 was processed with about 20,000 samples, so it’s a pretty big batch, when you order won’t really make a difference, it will be where you were put in that batch of 20,000, :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by KSperling View Post
                              It totally works!

:happy daaaaaaance:
                              Brilliant, been hanging out to see my Aunt's results...works a treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbousquet View Post

It works. Open this page with the person whose results you want to upload and click the above link and save it somewhere. Go to gedmatch and upload.

Is the above link for build 36 or 37? And how do you know which one you have?

Comment

Working...
                                X