Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OK cool thanks, I’ll keep checking, although I must have checked at least a million times already over the past few weeks, I can’t help myself !

    Comment


    • I guess after Christmas kits, the overall FTDNA get a huge number of samples. Lab may handle, but the computational demand is brutal.

      Comment


      • BATCH 834 - STILL NO HOPE FOR JANUARY TEST RESULTS UNTIL AT LEAST MID APRIL

        I do not understand the logic of the processing of the results. I have been given 2 dates now (seems that mine keeps being pushed back).

        Mine was ordered Jan 4 and was part of Batch Number 834 on Feb 14 - Status pending.

        Latest news is now pending to mid April.

        Very disappointing. -

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KSperling View Post
          Reporting my status:

          Batch: 838

          What: Two kits, one with just FF, one with FF and Y-DNA

          Kit 1 (FF) status:
          - First thing the morning of March 15: ancientOrigins
          - Later in the morning of March 15: myOrigins
          - Everything else pending, check back in 24 hours

          Kit 2 (FF & Y-DNA) status:
          - First thing this morning: ancientOrigins
          - Everything else FF pending, check back in 24 hours
          - Y-DNA awaiting results (no surprise there)

          Update: Logged on this morning to find that my husband's myOrigins are also now ready. But matches for both him and my mom are still pending, check back in 24 hours.
          Update: As of yesterday morning, my mom's results were all ready. Still waiting for husband's FF matches and the ability to download raw data, and of course the Y-DNA test (which my status has been telling me for weeks to expect later, so I'm not so worried about that one).

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Maxi1 View Post
            I do not understand the logic of the processing of the results. I have been given 2 dates now (seems that mine keeps being pushed back).

            Mine was ordered Jan 4 and was part of Batch Number 834 on Feb 14 - Status pending.

            Latest news is now pending to mid April.

            Very disappointing. -
            They may have to run the test again or recheck quality control. I had this happen to one of my kits, it is frustrating.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KSperling View Post
              Update: As of yesterday morning, my mom's results were all ready. Still waiting for husband's FF matches and the ability to download raw data, and of course the Y-DNA test (which my status has been telling me for weeks to expect later, so I'm not so worried about that one).
              That is good news. Your kit is later than mine and you already have your results.. I do think that it would have been prudent of FtDNA to at least respond to questions about the delays on this board or our dashboards. However, I have been with them for about 10 years and the complaints stay the same and they are better than the other companies I have tested with....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cats View Post
                That is good news. Your kit is later than mine and you already have your results.. I do think that it would have been prudent of FtDNA to at least respond to questions about the delays on this board or our dashboards. However, I have been with them for about 10 years and the complaints stay the same and they are better than the other companies I have tested with....
                That doesn't seem fair. :/ Hope yours come in soon! I agree that the company should be doing a lot more proactive communication work - the Twitter feed is only ever filled with 'nifty genealogical tidbits'.

                Comment


                • I just got this email from FFdna and was wondering if anyone else got an email like this one.That the first I have hear about an update in progress.

                  Dear Valued Customer,

                  We wish to inform you that due to an update in progress, your Autosomal DNA Matches are currently delayed by approximately 7 days. Please note that your Autosomal DNA matches will be temporarily unavailable until the update is complete and your matches are uploaded.

                  We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. We expect that you will be able to view your matches by the end of business day on 03/28/18. Thank you for your patience.

                  Very sincerely,
                  The FamilyTreeDNA Team

                  I assume that they mean the 2 kit that was finished on 3/17/18 with the check back in 24 hours notice.

                  Comment


                  • Here still no results from 833...

                    Comment


                    • Do you know the batch number?

                      Originally posted by McCrary_Fondren View Post
                      I just got this email from FFdna and was wondering if anyone else got an email like this one.That the first I have hear about an update in progress.

                      Dear Valued Customer,

                      We wish to inform you that due to an update in progress, your Autosomal DNA Matches are currently delayed by approximately 7 days. Please note that your Autosomal DNA matches will be temporarily unavailable until the update is complete and your matches are uploaded.

                      We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. We expect that you will be able to view your matches by the end of business day on 03/28/18. Thank you for your patience.

                      Very sincerely,
                      The FamilyTreeDNA Team

                      I assume that they mean the 2 kit that was finished on 3/17/18 with the check back in 24 hours notice.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kafky View Post
                        Do you know the batch number?
                        Batch 838

                        Comment


                        • I just received my Y results from Batch 833, but FF are still pending, 'check back in 24hrs" and mtdna still says 3/26 - 4/9 expected.

                          Comment


                          • Got the same email and expected finish date for batch 837.

                            Originally posted by McCrary_Fondren View Post
                            I just got this email from FFdna and was wondering if anyone else got an email like this one.That the first I have hear about an update in progress.

                            Dear Valued Customer,

                            We wish to inform you that due to an update in progress, your Autosomal DNA Matches are currently delayed by approximately 7 days. Please note that your Autosomal DNA matches will be temporarily unavailable until the update is complete and your matches are uploaded.

                            We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. We expect that you will be able to view your matches by the end of business day on 03/28/18. Thank you for your patience.

                            Very sincerely,
                            The FamilyTreeDNA Team

                            I assume that they mean the 2 kit that was finished on 3/17/18 with the check back in 24 hours notice.

                            Comment


                            • I got the 'results have been delayed' email this morning, too; about my husband's results. Batch 838.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DO_NYS View Post
                                I just received my Y results from Batch 833, but FF are still pending, 'check back in 24hrs" and mtdna still says 3/26 - 4/9 expected.
                                im furious about this actually, my Y ( batch 821) was initially was supposed to be done end Jan, we approaching end March and still its delay after delay,

                                a Family finder i have for someone ( batch 837) been saying check back in 24 hours for almost 2 weeks

                                im thinking they have bigger issues than just a website upgrade, Databases/Websites do not take this long, if proper planning has been done..

                                They just keep replying with the same copy/paste nonsense answers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X