Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by topple View Post
    So my batch 833 Family Finder results were completed today (3/19/2018), however I cannot access the reports yet. I keep getting the check back in 24-72 hour message. Hopefully, that resolves within the stated timeline. Anyone else form batch 833 that has this isssue?
    Why do you say that the results were completed? I only see this on the status of the order history: Batched 02/12/2018 833
    Completed Pending 833

    Then I can see the delay message on the detailed message.

    Comment


    • Batch 833 Family Finder

      On my order page it has my Family Finder status as:
      Completed 03/19/2018 833

      However, I can only currently see my Ancient Origins results. All other results, I get the pending 24 or 24-72 hours screen.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kafky View Post
        Why do you say that the results were completed? I only see this on the status of the order history: Batched 02/12/2018 833
        Completed Pending 833

        Then I can see the delay message on the detailed message.
        That is normal. They give you the date the test results are finished and put into the system. It takes hours to go through the system and produce your reports. This is my layperson's explanation.

        Comment


        • Is anyone in 833 still showing as pending / not yet completed? Or is it just me?

          Comment


          • I have a batch 814 and 816 FF still pending. The first looks promising though with the "Pending Results: Check back in 24 hours". They were batched around Christmas.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Runwithit View Post
              Is anyone in 833 still showing as pending / not yet completed? Or is it just me?
              Still pending here!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bhemph View Post
                I have a batch 814 and 816 FF still pending. The first looks promising though with the "Pending Results: Check back in 24 hours". They were batched around Christmas.
                I am in batch 836 and I am only waiting for my matches, already have 2 other reports. 814 is a much older batch number. You should contact FTDNA.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bhemph View Post
                  I have a batch 814 and 816 FF still pending. The first looks promising though with the "Pending Results: Check back in 24 hours". They were batched around Christmas.
                  I am in batch 836 and I am only waiting for my matches, already have 2 other reports. 814 is a much older batch number. You should contact FTDNA.

                  Comment


                  • Currently waiting on the batches below:

                    837 - expected 03/26/2018 - 04/09/2018
                    myOrigins and ancientOrigins came in today!

                    839 - expected 04/02/2018 - 04/16/2018

                    Comment


                    • Reporting my status:

                      Batch: 838

                      What: Two kits, one with just FF, one with FF and Y-DNA

                      Kit 1 (FF) status:
                      - First thing the morning of March 15: ancientOrigins
                      - Later in the morning of March 15: myOrigins
                      - Everything else pending, check back in 24 hours

                      Kit 2 (FF & Y-DNA) status:
                      - First thing this morning: ancientOrigins
                      - Everything else FF pending, check back in 24 hours
                      - Y-DNA awaiting results (no surprise there)

                      Comment


                      • Family Finder Batch 843
                        Expected: 04/16/2018 - 04/30/2018
                        16 April - 30 April 2018

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KSperling View Post
                          Reporting my status:

                          Batch: 838

                          What: Two kits, one with just FF, one with FF and Y-DNA

                          Kit 1 (FF) status:
                          - First thing the morning of March 15: ancientOrigins
                          - Later in the morning of March 15: myOrigins
                          - Everything else pending, check back in 24 hours

                          Kit 2 (FF & Y-DNA) status:
                          - First thing this morning: ancientOrigins
                          - Everything else FF pending, check back in 24 hours
                          - Y-DNA awaiting results (no surprise there)
                          Update: Logged on this morning to find that my husband's myOrigins are also now ready. But matches for both him and my mom are still pending, check back in 24 hours.

                          Comment


                          • Batch 833

                            Still waiting on batch 833 matches and chromosome browser, everything else is in. The check back in 24 hours or 24-72 hours is completely inaccurate, as I've waited about a week since I've seen seen those dialog messages.

                            Comment


                            • How do you know when your ancient origin results are in? I‘m in 833 and all I get is ‘come back in 24-72 hours’ regardless of which but I click on (matches, my origins or ancient origins) - do you just keep clicking those tree things until they start showing up?

                              Comment


                              • When

                                I don’t think an email is sent out until all the results are completed, I would just check daily to see if any of the reports are up. As such, various reports are completed in a staggered fashion. I first got my Ancient Origins results, then My Origins results. I’m just waiting on my matches, chromosome browser, and raw data.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X