No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 825 are expected a bit later then, that was to be expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by lab View Post
      I have a kit in batch 824 and results still say ‘Pending’. Expected dates are still 2/21-3/07.
      Thanks for sharing. So I think 825 results will not come in before next wednesday. Damn, when I did my own FF, results came in in just two weeks (obviously I can't complain, though, given that ftdna deadline for 825 is only March 12. But, you know, their previous celerity makes us expect that they will always be so quick ).

Comment

• Originally posted by montagnoli View Post
        Thanks for sharing. So I think 825 results will not come in before next wednesday. Damn, when I did my own FF, results came in in just two weeks (obviously I can't complain, though, given that ftdna deadline for 825 is only March 12. But, you know, their previous celerity makes us expect that they will always be so quick ).
        LOL

Comment

• I’m in 824, and I’ve been seeing the check back in 24 hours for over one week. I don’t think it means anything. Maybe it means check back in 24 hours to find out you need to check back in another 24 hours!

Comment

• Yes, it's something like Ünable to connect, try again in a few minutes" when your router is unplugged

Comment

• My batch 824 results say they are complete and dashboard has changed from ‘Awaiting Results’ and the Matches, Chromosome Browser and MO icons have appeared, however when I go to click them it still says ‘Results Pending: Please Check Back in 24 hrs’ however, Ancient Origins are in

Comment

• Originally posted by lab View Post
                My batch 824 results say they are complete and dashboard has changed from ‘Awaiting Results’ and the Matches, Chromosome Browser and MO icons have appeared, however when I go to click them it still says ‘Results Pending: Please Check Back in 24 hrs’ however, Ancient Origins are in
                These are great news, thank you for sharing. It means that 825 results are coming soon. Regarding to the 24hours message, now it is real . When I received results for my own kit in 2016, it happened exactly like that: Ancient Origins came first, and then, in the next day, came MyOrigins, matches and the rest.

Comment

• Anyone in batch 830 or 831? If yes please can you tell me your expected results date range?

Comment

• I'm in Batch 824 and got all of my Family Finder results today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaDave View Post
                      I'm in Batch 824 and got all of my Family Finder results today.
                      Nice, how long did you have to wait after you were batched?

Comment

• Originally posted by Runwithit View Post
                        Anyone in batch 830 or 831? If yes please can you tell me your expected results date range?
                        Batch 831: expected 03/05/2018-03/19/2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runwithit View Post
                          Nice, how long did you have to wait after you were batched?
                          It's been several weeks! The earliest date I was supposed to see FF Results was today (2/21), so I actually got them back one day early.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaDave View Post
                            It's been several weeks! The earliest date I was supposed to see FF Results was today (2/21), so I actually got them back one day early.
                            Excellent thank you, it's good to know because hopefully mine will come in one day early too

Comment

• Originally posted by Archivist View Post
                              Batch 831: expected 03/05/2018-03/19/2018.
                              Cool, I'm in 831, mine are expected about one week after yours, :-)

Comment

• Batch 834

Mailed: 2/6/18
                                Received in lab: 2/13/18
                                Batched (834): 2/14/18
                                Expected: 3/14/18 - 3/28/18

Comment

Working...
                                X