Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there a forum that we can check our expected batches and when they'll be in? My mtdna came back way earlier than expected batch mk26209 but my FF kit mk26210 is supposed to be done on the 12th. To me it looks like it's been processing something since Tuesday.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DebbieH View Post
      Is there a forum that we can check our expected batches and when they'll be in? My mtdna came back way earlier than expected batch mk26209 but my FF kit mk26210 is supposed to be done on the 12th. To me it looks like it's been processing something since Tuesday.
      Yeah - there is such a forum -- this one.

      I just saw the Kit I am waiting for was also still awaiting results.

      Had you checked Monday and not seen those messages for Matches, Chromosome Browser, MyOrigins, etc, or do you remember when you last checked without seeing them?
      [I can't recall for the life of me if I had checked or tried to look any time after Batched before the messages appeared]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by loobster View Post
        Yeah - there is such a forum -- this one.

        I just saw the Kit I am waiting for was also still awaiting results.

        Had you checked Monday and not seen those messages for Matches, Chromosome Browser, MyOrigins, etc, or do you remember when you last checked without seeing them?
        [I can't recall for the life of me if I had checked or tried to look any time after Batched before the messages appeared]
        I think we're both in the same batch. I'm batch 821. My mtdna batch came back without any indication or difference in the screens.

        Comment


        • Is batch 821 in?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by canadienne View Post
            Is batch 821 in?
            We got one 821 on the 6th, but apparently no one else here on the forums had such luck.

            Comment


            • Does anyone have a date for 826? Two kits I manage was received and batched on January 31st and now complete and pending, but that can't be right. Someone probably logged them wrong, so the question is, when should I expect results? Somewhere beginning of March by looking at this thread, perhaps?

              Comment


              • Batch 823 results received

                both of my kits in batch 823 got their results yesterday

                Comment


                • Originally posted by chr View Post
                  both of my kits in batch 823 got their results yesterday
                  Very good! I'm waiting results for my mother's kit, which is in batch 825. Maybe I will receive them this week.

                  Comment


                  • 822 in but my results show still processing. What's mean?

                    Comment


                    • They show my ancient origins but the other things can't show. Wrote still processing. What's mean?

                      Comment


                      • matches will be in, in 24 hours then

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by chr View Post
                          both of my kits in batch 823 got their results yesterday
                          That’s great news! I’m batch 824 so hopefully I’ll have mine next week!

                          Comment


                          • I've a FamilyFinder in Batch 821 - still shows "Awaiting Results"

                            It can say "check back in 24 hours" for over a week. No idea what criteria they use to start showing that message.

                            Comment


                            • Our 822 just came in.

                              Comment


                              • 822 is in. I'm still waiting my origins result.

                                @loobster;
                                can you contact ftdna?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X