Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also delayed now.

Comment

• My mother's kit was just batched (batch 825). When I bought my own FF test last year, I received results in two weeks. let's see if I will be that lucky again.

Comment

• Batch 819

Batch: 819
        Expected: 02/19/2018 - 03/05/2018
        Test: Y111 upgrade

Comment

• My test in batch 818 is also delayed now.

I don't mind, but patience is not my strong suit. 😥

Comment

• Batch 781 (from August) - more delays

More delays. My Big Y 781 is now estimated 14 - 28 February 2018. (I've been pushed back so many times I've lost count.)

This has taken so long that I am now concerned there is a problem with the batch/sample, especially as people with Big Y's that are far more recent are receiving results.

Comment

• Originally posted by osullivanbere View Post
              More delays. My Big Y 781 is now estimated 14 - 28 February 2018. (I've been pushed back so many times I've lost count.)

This has taken so long that I am now concerned there is a problem with the batch/sample, especially as people with Big Y's that are far more recent are receiving results.
              781 Jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by osullivanbere View Post

Have you contacted FTDNA about this? I had a similar wait last year for a Big Y (about 9 or 10 times delayed!); it turned out that the sample was no longer sufficient to do the test, and FTDNA said they had sent out a replacement kit for a new sample. This was to the address in the kit, for another person to receive and administer, not me. Of course in my case, the recipient said they had not received the replacement kit, so I had to request another, sent to a new address this time, which was received.

I think everyone should double-check the address in the kit profile, and make sure the recipient (if not yourself) is aware of the possibility of a replacement kit that might be coming, so they don't miss it or accidentally dispose of it.
                Last edited by KATM; 31 January 2018, 11:05 AM. Reason: ch-ch-ch-changes

Comment

• I have also been pushed back to feb 14 to 28 batch 777 originally assigned on August 14 so you are not alone for Big y have an outstanding request for an estimate of
                  completion but they have been very slow to respond, but at this point have to assume it is not a sample issue. so you are not alone

Comment

• Wonderful. My FF in 818 is starting to come in today, and I got the most important part first--matches. Couldn't be happier. Now just waiting on my 817 test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carl45 View Post
                      And, now delayed 2 weeks, which I find to be interesting since today was the first day of the original 2 week window.
                      Batch 817 FF is “complete.” Now I just have to wait for my results to be completed.

Comment

Got the matches of a FF 820 batch

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivovh View Post
                          Got the matches of a FF 820 batch
                          Wooohoo 5 more!

Comment

• Is there anyone waiting for another 822?

If you let me know when it's open, I'm happy.

Comment

• waiting for a 821 Think 821 and 822 should be any day now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivovh View Post
                                waiting for a 821 Think 821 and 822 should be any day now.
                                821 and 822 as well, but I suppose next weekend ...

No wait! 821 is in. I just went to check the current estimates and there it is. 822 no, and there is no message re 821 in my mailbox yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X