• Show
Clear All

• Still waiting on Batch 814, SNP pack.

Expected 01/31/2018 - 02/14/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by buke View Post
      Still waiting on Batch 814, SNP pack.

Expected 01/31/2018 - 02/14/2018
      I'm still waiting on Batch 804, SNP pack from kit batched 2 months ago. Pushed back twice so far.

Comment

• I think autosomal and SNP pack tests are batched separately.

My FF tests are in 817 and 818 and the due dates haven't changed, so the pushbacks are not happening to all batched samples in the lab, just those. Most likely they were tested and didn't pass quality control, so they have to be re-tested.

Comment

• How can we learn that our sample is in the quality control phase?

Comment

• Originally posted by canadienne View Post
            How can we learn that our sample is in the quality control phase?
            Batch 822 is delayed.

Comment

• ?

Originally posted by canadienne View Post
              How can we learn that our sample is in the quality control phase?
              I would like to know too.

Comment

• Hi friends,
                I'm in FF Batch 817 and my ETA is 01/29/2018 - 02/12/2018.
                Anxiously awaiting, as my 23andMe sample which was mailed in just about a week before this one came back Monday. I think FTDNA is consistently about a week longer than 23andMe though so I'm not stressed yet. Just impatient...

The DNA Geek has requested our assistance in entering in our wait times here:
                http://bit.ly/DNAProcessingTimes

She is looking for data to report on how the black friday/holiday sales have had an effect on wait times! So far she shows no change but from reading the thread here we seem to be getting into crunch time. If not delays, then maybe higher rate of QC issues (because new staff? overworked staff? higher equipment failure rates?).

Comment

• Ok

Originally posted by courtneyjt View Post
                  Hi friends,
                  I'm in FF Batch 817 and my ETA is 01/29/2018 - 02/12/2018.
                  Anxiously awaiting, as my 23andMe sample which was mailed in just about a week before this one came back Monday. I think FTDNA is consistently about a week longer than 23andMe though so I'm not stressed yet. Just impatient...

The DNA Geek has requested our assistance in entering in our wait times here:
                  http://bit.ly/DNAProcessingTimes

She is looking for data to report on how the black friday/holiday sales have had an effect on wait times! So far she shows no change but from reading the thread here we seem to be getting into crunch time. If not delays, then maybe higher rate of QC issues (because new staff? overworked staff? higher equipment failure rates?).
                  Well I will update when I get my results!

Comment

• Anyone??

Originally posted by familyfinder112 View Post
                    Well I will update when I get my results!
                    Anyone get their results for Myorigins anytime recently? Just wondering because my impatience is killing me. But I know at this point I can wait. Sorry for so much posts! Also, sorry for being so annoying guys!

Comment

• Nothing yet. I submitted some responses to that link then checked the data. It's pretty far off from current figures. Ancestry, for example, has been giving results in a week lately. Living DNA gave us results in 33 days.

Comment

• Batch 810 delayed

Expected 01/22/2018 - 02/05/2018

Comment

• 814 FF results returned

Ah. At last. First hint was a "you have a new match" e-mail to her great-aunt. That was actually kind of sweet. Maybe I should get them shirts with a chromosome browser screen shot showing all that orange they share.

All the pieces seem to be there - origins, matches, etc. Match e-mails to other family members and official results notification eventually followed. It was even within the original calendar estimate, although it had been posted as "delayed"
                          Last edited by abuelita; 22 January 2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• That happens a lot.

Comment

• FF Batch Completed

FF Batch 815 Done!!

Comment

Well I guess I am next lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X