Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Darren!

Thank you for your answer.
    I havn't received any follow up mails. I will PM you.

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    Hi Karwiso,

I am sorry for this. This was an error on the Family Tree DNA end in sending out an email by mistake that did not apply to your kit. This happened to quite a few people in your batch, and a follow up email explaining the error and apologizing was sent out. I apologize again for the issue.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Comment

• Batch 801 12/20/2017 - 01/03/2018

Comment

• Batch 798:

11/27/2017 - 12/11/2017

Comment

• Send in two kits. one got batched lasted Monday, other one isn't received yet. Strange right?

Comment

• 794 came in today

Comment

• Anxiously Waiting

May die from excitement...

Comment

• Batch 791

Has anyone received FF results from batch 791? My dad's have been delayed twice - now due 11/29/2017 - 12/13/2017. A little worried since my dad is deceased and his sample is old....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cathy View Post
                  Has anyone received FF results from batch 791? My dad's have been delayed twice - now due 11/29/2017 - 12/13/2017. A little worried since my dad is deceased and his sample is old....
                  send them a mail via de request form and they will check with the lab for you whats going on

Comment

• Thank you Ivovh -- I'll contact them today.

Comment

• Batch 804 01/01/2018 - 01/15/2018

Comment

• I am in batch 804 with an expected date of 12/18/2017 - 01/01/2018 listed for Family Finder. No date for Ancient Origins or Chromosomal Browser unless that listed date range is for all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfe View Post
                          I am in batch 804 with an expected date of 12/18/2017 - 01/01/2018 listed for Family Finder. No date for Ancient Origins or Chromosomal Browser unless that listed date range is for all of them.
                          Typically, you'll get everything more or less at the same time (no more than 24 hours apart).

Comment

• Batch 800: 26 Nov, 2017 -I got results for one kit in the batch.

Originally posted by karwiso View Post
                            Batch 800:

Family Finder 800 Expected: 12/04/2017 - 12/18/2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfe View Post
                              I am in batch 804 with an expected date of 12/18/2017 - 01/01/2018 listed for Family Finder. No date for Ancient Origins or Chromosomal Browser unless that listed date range is for all of them.
                              For full mt-DNA and Y in batch 804 the expected date is 01/01/18 to 01/15/18. I've had results coming in with 3 weeks between them from the same batch. On the other hand, I've had results come in 4 weeks before expected date too. It varies. Wildly.

Comment

• My cousin-in-law's test came back today. He's in batch 802. Still waiting on my cousin's test, though (she was in the same batch as him).

Comment

Working...
                                X