Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my SNP pack results from batch 684 , 4 weeks earlier

Comment

Batch 682 Family Finder received results July 19, 2016 just after midnight. Was due July 20, so am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by maureen1900 View Post
        Batch 682 Family Finder received results July 19, 2016 just after midnight. Was due July 20, so am happy.
        Was July 20 the first day of the expected date range?

Comment

Got my

Batch 683 Y67->Y111 upgrade results on the 17th. Still waiting for my Mt results, same batch. Due 8/20+

Comment

Batch 680 Y111 received yesterday, one week earlier than expected. Time to dig into hit !

Comment

Originally posted by deniseneufeld View Post
              Has anyone got back any results from Batch 679, I have a Y-DNA 37 marker test that I am waiting for. Just curious...
              I just got a delay notice on my 679 batch as well.

Comment

Batch 679 delayed

My sample was received in May and my batch has been delayed till middle of August.Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by jeromehenry View Post
                  My sample was received in May and my batch has been delayed till middle of August.Very frustrating.
                  It's worth writing and asking why. I did this, and found the first vial failed, and they were working on the second.

Comment

Two more days until my expected range begins... No results yet but no delays...

Comment

• Originally posted by ardrum View Post
                      Two more days until my expected range begins... No results yet but no delays...
                      Ugh I spoke too soon... Delayed

"Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control."

Now my expected dates moved from 7/27-8/10 to 8/10-8/24. Does this typically mean my sample failed? Is there any way to know? I'm worried this won't work now.

Comment

"Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control."

Now my expected dates moved from 7/27-8/10 to 8/10-8/24. Does this typically mean my sample failed? Is there any way to know? I'm worried this won't work now.
                        Write to them and ask. See my experience above, which worked out well in the end.

Comment

Not necessarily, it can just mean that they have a high volume of kits they are working through and coordinating batches took longer than they thought.

It has happened to me a few times. In the odd case I have received reports of a delay, with new projected dates, and then two days after the original due date the results are up.

Check every now and then to see if there is any new progress but they will notify you if your sample has failed.

Comment

• I've only had a handful of new FF matches in the past couple of weeks.

Comment

• 67 Marker Y DNA in 8 days early

Just got the results of a relative who took the 67 Marker Y DNA 8 days early than expected date

Comment

• Originally posted by DMK View Post
                                Just got the results of a relative who took the 67 Marker Y DNA 8 days early than expected date
                                what batch #?

Comment

Working...
                                X