X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batch 780

Anyone gotten results back from 780?

Comment

• Anyone know which batch is currently giving results? I am waiting on a test in batch 784.

Comment

• Batch 782 and some 783 have just came through in the last few hours, plenty more 783 to come though in my project.

Comment

• Batch 782 still not finished, think they are doing a couple at the same time.

Comment

• Never can tell....

Originally posted by Frank Kelch View Post
            I did a Y-DNA test back in 2009, and ordered the Family Finder late last year... didn't have any problems at all, it took about a month.
            Unfortunately they sent another kit in the mail and asked us to get a new sample. I guess it doesn't always work out....

Comment

• Confusing ....

I submitted my mother's FF kit about a month ago and it's in batch 782. It was originally predicted to be available as early as today, but now I see that it's delayed until 10/16 or later.

My wife submitted a FF kit for her father. His kit was received a week after the one for my mother and he was processed in batch 783. His results were available about more than a week ago. Looks like somebody processed the batches out of order.

I guess we can blame it on the hurricane. I'm sure they're doing the best they can do and are still recovering. Still sucks, though.

Comment

• Test results in for 780

I got mine last night at 8pm. Confirmed my BF and two half siblings!

Comment

• Batch 780

My batch 780 FF & Full mtDNA was put off for the 2nd time. Another kit I have that was mailed after the Hurricane is now set to be finished before mine. I am very special

Comment

• My dad's cousin's test was in batch 778, and it came back several weeks ago. Her son's, which was batched a week after hers is in 780, and it's now been delayed for a second time (not due back til 10/16-10/30).

Comment

• Batch 784 FF came in today.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlcarson View Post
                        Batch 784 FF came in today.
                        Yay hopefully my cousins 784 will show up soon.

Comment

My fiancé's results started to come in yesterday. We have the matches, waiting for MyOrigins and Ancient Origins

Comment

• batch 780

I really don't think they take the batches in order. All of mine except one have been very late, both the FF, mt, and bigY. I have over 10 more to order and was waiting to see how these last two were handled. I will probably go with 23 now for the basic FF tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheal View Post
                              I really don't think they take the batches in order. All of mine except one have been very late, both the FF, mt, and bigY. I have over 10 more to order and was waiting to see how these last two were handled. I will probably go with 23 now for the basic FF tests.
                              Its not so much about batch order as sometimes a test needs a reread. So far all of my tests have come back very early. 5 FF tests, 1 y67 and 1 bigy. Current ff test is the frist one to not complete 2+ weeks ahead of schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheal View Post
                                Perhaps the quality of the DNA sample wasn't that good? It takes longer if you (or whoever did the testing) didn't follow the directions properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X