No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We received FF results for 772 today. 771 this past Saturday.

Comment

• I got a notice of delay for my kit in batch 770, this morning. My wife received her results two weeks ago from the same batch, and it looks like my results will be a month behind hers. The original prospective date for the results was 8/21 - 9/4. Now, the dates read 9/4 - 9/18

Comment

• I ordered my father's Family Finder kit on august 2nd and received the batch number (#778) today. The expected date is from 9/11 to 9/25. I can only hope the that we really get our results that quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herr Nomer View Post
          I got a notice of delay for my kit in batch 770, this morning. My wife received her results two weeks ago from the same batch, and it looks like my results will be a month behind hers. The original prospective date for the results was 8/21 - 9/4. Now, the dates read 9/4 - 9/18
          I'm also scheduled to have results around 9/4 and 9/18. Initially it was projected to be 8/28 to 9/4.

Originally posted by Frank Kelch View Post
          I ordered my father's Family Finder kit on august 2nd and received the batch number (#778) today. The expected date is from 9/11 to 9/25. I can only hope the that we really get our results that quickly.
          You may get your results quickly depending on certain factors, though for DNA tests I always expect a fairly long wait. A lot of factors like sample quality can really hamper result timing.

Best of luck and here's to relatively quick results!

Comment

• delay in receiving?

Post office says my kit was delivered on the 17th but still listed as pending with no batch number. They must not empty the bag from the post office before adding new kits.

Comment

• time delay

They get the mail right away, seems to take about two weeks before you get a kit number, from the time you mailed it back. Lately they have been running ahead of schedule of processing time on the kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheal View Post
                Post office says my kit was delivered on the 17th but still listed as pending with no batch number. They must not empty the bag from the post office before adding new kits.
                After tracking tells you that your kit is delivered, it can take one or two weeks before it officially reaches FTDNA's lab. There's a video on youtube called "The Ideal Life of a Family Tree DNA Kit" that explains the process.
                Last edited by Frank Kelch; 22 August 2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Kelch View Post
                  I ordered my father's Family Finder kit on august 2nd and received the batch number (#778) today. The expected date is from 9/11 to 9/25. I can only hope the that we really get our results that quickly.
                  Now it's been moved back, with a new expected date of 9/18 to 10/02.

Comment

• My dad's Y-67 kit was received on 14 Aug and results came through 25 Aug. Only eleven days!!!

Batch number 776

The expected time had been 25 sep to 9 Oct so I was very pleased that it came through so early!

Comment

• the kit i sent in the mail on the 14th of august says pending on the recieved by lab section

Comment

• Originally posted by crossover View Post
                        the kit i sent in the mail on the 14th of august says pending on the recieved by lab section
                        I think the mail sorters in Houston will be away from work for a few days,

Comment

• Originally posted by crossover View Post
                          the kit i sent in the mail on the 14th of august says pending on the recieved by lab section
                          Late last year, we sent my mother's kit in, and it took 21 days for them to mark it "received by the lab".
                          Last edited by Frank Kelch; 28 August 2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• I think the flooding from Harvey will cause a bit of a delay since people are being told to not be on the roads (and with the record setting flooding they're getting, there's no reason to be out driving), so just be patient.

Comment

• Anyone else waiting on batch #778?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Kelch View Post
                                Anyone else waiting on batch #778?
                                Yes but for mtDNA.

Comment

Working...
                                X