No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 758 results have as of now not come in yet. So it may be a couple more days for you. Also oddly despite the fact I had two kits ordered on the same day and sent in on the same day/received on the same day one is in batch 758 the other in batch 761. Odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmartell View Post
      Looking forward to doing the Big-Y and M343 SNP Pack
      Why both? Wouldn't the SNP pack results just be a subset of BigY?

Or am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slithy Tove View Post
        Why both? Wouldn't the SNP pack results just be a subset of BigY?

Or am I missing something?
        No, you're correct. It's a waste of money to order any SNP pack if you have ordered or intend to order Big Y.

If anyone can't afford to order Big Y at the moment at its full price of $575, they should wait until it's (very likely) on sale during the holiday sale from mid-November to Dec. 31. In previous years, between the sale price and the use of Holiday Rewards coupon you could get Big Y for $425 or even $400. If you put aside a certain amount of money for this each month between now and December, that makes it affordable for many more people.
        Last edited by MMaddi; 3 July 2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Batche 740

Been waiting mtDNA results from batch 740 for a long time now. Estimated completion date keeps moving forward ...any clues as to why this happens and is FTDNA doing anything reasonable to expedite processing?

Cheers!

Comment

• Batch 748

My kit was received 5/9, batched 5/10. Family finder complete 5/29. On my 3rd delay for mtdna full sequence.

My husband sent his in for his Dad at the same time. His was FF, mtdna full sequence, and y67. He had all complete by 6/10.

Comment

• current number

Has anyone after family finder batch 755 received results yet?Batch 758 is currently not in for anything but the expected date is 7/10/17.

Comment

• I'm in batch 756. Got my Family Finder a week ago, earlier than expected. Still waiting for the mtDNA.

Comment

• I just got results for a FF kit in batch 757 - it had previously been delayed but actually results arrived more or less on time.

I'm still waiting on Y-111 results for the same kit in batch 756, although that's not expected until 19th July - 3rd August.
                  Last edited by nick1234; 10 July 2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

My 758 results that were due today have been delayed. The expected date is now 07/24/2017 - 08/07/2017. I have another kit in batch 761 whose expected date is 07/19/2017 - 08/02/2017. Maybe they just haven't delayed that batch yet?

Comment

• Batch 764

I'm in batch 764 with estimates for 07/24/2017 - 08/07/2017.

I checked my dashboard today to see if I was delayed and I found that I had a myDNA button with Family Finder results saying to check back in 24-72 hours. Does this mean that I can expect my results early or is this just a bug?

Comment

• Originally posted by soleil View Post

I checked my dashboard today to see if I was delayed and I found that I had a myDNA button with Family Finder results saying to check back in 24-72 hours. Does this mean that I can expect my results early or is this just a bug?
                        It's not really either. That button shows up no matter what stage you are in. It doesn't really imply what time the kit will actually be done. However, you can sometimes tell if it is the final day of processing based on whether or not there are surname counts visible in the top right hand corner of the screen. Also, your family finder results will probably not be the first to come in. It usually one of the origins ones and ff comes a couple days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renee View Post
                          It's not really either. That button shows up no matter what stage you are in. It doesn't really imply what time the kit will actually be done. However, you can sometimes tell if it is the final day of processing based on whether or not there are surname counts visible in the top right hand corner of the screen. Also, your family finder results will probably not be the first to come in. It usually one of the origins ones and ff comes a couple days later.
                          Thanks. It seemed to show up overnight and I'm (im)patiently waiting for my results, so I was hoping that it would show up early.

Comment

• Originally posted by soleil View Post

Interesting, I have some Y-DNA stuff in batch 763 with estimate 08/09/2017-08/26/2017.

I've made autosomal transfer from AncestryDNA and had the same message as you. Passed more than a month before results were available.

Comment

• Originally posted by joko71 View Post
                              Interesting, I have some Y-DNA stuff in batch 763 with estimate 08/09/2017-08/26/2017.

I've made autosomal transfer from AncestryDNA and had the same message as you. Passed more than a month before results were available.
                              I think this is because Y-dna is batched separately from autosomal dna.

Comment

• Does this site maintenance/upgrade affect completion date? I had called ftdna to inquiry about it and was told that they have very limited access to their systems, and could not really give an answer in regards to my test.

Comment

Working...
                                X