Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still nothing on FF 749 here. The same kit had Y-111 results last Wed. First time I've ever had Y-DNA results arrive before FF results.

    And as soon as I make a post here -- the results come in. So my 749 is done.
    Last edited by mlcarson; 11th June 2017, 08:20 PM. Reason: new info

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwabianGirl View Post
      Some samples might have been better/have a higher percentage of DNA material than others, maybe your kit had just too many no-calls the first time. Or your kit has a zillion of matches and they need to verify them/sort them out.
      Does anybody know what the current batch number is?
      Nah. I think is related with their system/software and not with the quality of the samples.

      So, for the people who are waiting, relax, those results will be ready sooner than later

      Comment


      • Okay, today is the 20th of June and during the past week there haven't been any additions to this thread. I'm still waiting for my kit in batch #754, but isn't due for another week.
        Does anybody know - just for the sake of it - what the current batch numbers are that have been processed/released during the last week or so? Just so we're up to date in here. Thank you!

        Comment


        • Batch 751 update 2

          Originally posted by SwabianGirl View Post
          Okay, today is the 20th of June and during the past week there haven't been any additions to this thread. I'm still waiting for my kit in batch #754, but isn't due for another week.
          Does anybody know - just for the sake of it - what the current batch numbers are that have been processed/released during the last week or so? Just so we're up to date in here. Thank you!
          751 Batched 5/22/17
          FF completed 6/6/17 (was expected 6/19/17-7/3/17)
          Y-DNA111 completed 6/16/17 (was expected 7/3/17-7/17/17)
          Still waiting on
          mtFull Sequence HVR1, HVR2, mtDNA Coding Region expected 7/17/17

          Comment


          • Just checked my project and some of batches 753, 754 and 755 have come through this evening. I hope that helps!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lucky View Post
              Just checked my project and some of batches 753, 754 and 755 have come through this evening. I hope that helps!
              It helps to make me more anxious. I am waiting on my MTDNA from batch 755.

              Comment


              • Batch 755

                I received 2 of my Family Finder results from batch 755 approximately 48 hours ago. And a third FF, 24 hours ago.

                Comment


                • Batch 747 still!

                  This all sounds good, one of my tests is batch 747, expected 3rd July - 17th July! Been delayed twice, hope all is OK! Wish there was some kind of tracking to find out what the cause of the delay is, it's been in testing since April!
                  Another kit is on batch 759 expected 07/12/2017 - 07/26/2017 which seems in keeping with everyone else.

                  Fingers crossed!
                  Justin

                  Comment


                  • Batch 754

                    I'm currently waiting batch 754 expected 07/12/2017 - 07/26/2017.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by joko71 View Post
                      I'm currently waiting batch 754 expected 07/12/2017 - 07/26/2017.
                      That's coincidence. Results came today.

                      Comment


                      • Got my batch 755 MTDNA results in today (sadly yet another incredibly rare and unstudied haplogroup....DNA testing is not being kind to me lol)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Anizio View Post
                          Got my batch 755 MTDNA results in today (sadly yet another incredibly rare and unstudied haplogroup....DNA testing is not being kind to me lol)
                          Apparently it runs in families....

                          Comment


                          • I'm waiting on my mum's results. Batch 758 eta 10-24 July.

                            Experience on my own tests; FF, mtDNA and y111, then, seperately, the R1b backbone SNP pack, are that they under-promise and over-deliver.

                            Comment


                            • Batch 751 Final Update

                              Received my mtDNA results as the last test from this batch today.

                              751 Batched 5/22/17
                              FF completed 6/6/17 = 15 days (was expected 6/19/17-7/3/17 = 13 days early)
                              Y-DNA111 completed 6/16/17 = 25 days (was expected 7/3/17-7/17/17 = 17 days early)
                              mtFull Sequence HVR1, HVR2, mtDNA Coding Region completed 6/28/17 = 37 days (was expected 7/3/17-7/17/17 = 5 days early)

                              Looking forward to doing the Big-Y and M343 SNP Pack
                              Last edited by wmartell; 28th June 2017, 04:05 PM. Reason: Lime colour was too bright

                              Comment


                              • Any New Batches Come through lately?

                                Anyone have new batch numbers come for FF? I'm waiting on a kit from batch 759, and it's expected back 7/12, but I know they've been running early...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X