No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renee posted batch 748 completed on Monday -- was hoping there was a chance of batch 749 today.

Comment

• Ordered two FF-tests for my maternal grandparents.

Batched (Batch 751): 05/22/2017
      Expected: 06/19/2017 - 07/03/2017

Comment

• FF batch 754

Good morning, everybody! I have a kit in FF batch 754, the timeframe for the results was given as 6/21-7/05 (as of yesterday), but today it is 6/28-7/12. I have no problems with that, I just wanted to inform you about it.
        Have a good day

Comment

• My grandmother's results (batch 750) were expected between 6/14 and 6/28, but I just logged into her account, and it says on her dashboard that her results were completed today. The only thing currently available is Ancient Origins, but hopefully everything else will show up soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by yf212 View Post
            My grandmother's results (batch 750) were expected between 6/14 and 6/28, but I just logged into her account, and it says on her dashboard that her results were completed today. The only thing currently available is Ancient Origins, but hopefully everything else will show up soon.
            Great to hear, hopefully that means that the kits I ordered (batch 751) will be done soon as well!

Comment

• Nothing on my FF batch 749 yet but the expected dates aren't until 6/12-6/26. Their queuing is hard to predict.

Comment

• I'm also awaiting results on batch #749 with the same time frame being listed for FF and an expected time frame of 06/26/2017 - 07/10/2017 for mtDNA, Y-STR, and Y-SNP tests.

Comment

• Just received FF results for batch 751!

Comment

• Batch 751 update

Received Family Finder batch 06/06/2017
                    -Family Finder - Ancient Origins -
                    -Family Finder - ChromosomeBrowser -
                    -Family Finder - Family Finder - 06/19/2017 - 07/03/2017

mtFull Sequence HVR1, HVR2, mtDNA Coding Region, Y-DNA1-111 all still slated for 07/03/2017 - 07/17/2017

Comment

• FF results have come through for batch #749 for me as well today.

Comment

• Nothing on my 749. This thread generally irks me more than helps. The results aren't due yet but why am I seeing people with 749,750,and 751 done. FTDNA's queuing is weird.

Comment

• Some samples might have been better/have a higher percentage of DNA material than others, maybe your kit had just too many no-calls the first time. Or your kit has a zillion of matches and they need to verify them/sort them out.
                          Does anybody know what the current batch number is?

Comment

• 751 & 752

Wifes 751 was done last week.
                            I am still waiting on 752 for myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flex6500 View Post
                              Wifes 751 was done last week.
                              I am still waiting on 752 for myself.
                              No such luck here. Not only do we have nothing from 751, we are still waiting on a test from 745. None of this makes any sense to me.

Comment

• 752 and 753 currently appearing!

Comment

Working...
                                X