Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 724 'victim' checking in...
    Kit was received on Feb 17, now got postponed for the third or fourth time to May 1-15. Origins are there but inaccurate enough that the overall experience feels like a mockery.

Comment

• It should be very soon, where24. My last two kits (this week) have gone from Origins to matches in a few hours (no more than a day). The longest I ever waited was 5 days (last month, batch 719).

Comment

• Currently waiting on batch 731, was due the 19th April, but the results have been saying 'pending check back in 24-48 hrs' since the week before that date.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertari View Post
          Currently waiting on batch 731, was due the 19th April, but the results have been saying 'pending check back in 24-48 hrs' since the week before that date.
          Oh dear. I got 731 results a week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveInGreece View Post
            It should be very soon, where24. My last two kits (this week) have gone from Origins to matches in a few hours (no more than a day). The longest I ever waited was 5 days (last month, batch 719).
            It's been over two weeks since I got my Origins. I'd say that's considerably past the point of 'very soon'.

Comment

• Originally posted by abuelita View Post
              Oh dear. I got 731 results a week ago.
              It's disappointing. I sent a message last week and this week to query it but had no reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nefertari View Post
                It's disappointing. I sent a message last week and this week to query it but had no reply.
                I too kept getting delayed and sent an email to customer support to ask about it. I am batch 724 and submitted my sample in February 2017; it's now April. I was told my sample "failed in its first round of testing to meet our strict quality control standards." I was told it was retesting and to expect my results in another 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping I don't have to resubmit it.

Comment

• Well, Batch 743 has an ETA of June 5 - June 19.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinceuher View Post
                    I too kept getting delayed and sent an email to customer support to ask about it. I am batch 724 and submitted my sample in February 2017; it's now April. I was told my sample "failed in its first round of testing to meet our strict quality control standards." I was told it was retesting and to expect my results in another 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping I don't have to resubmit it.
                    That's very disappointing. I submitted in Feb (from outside US) but it took a while to get batched. Did they keep updating your estimated results date during the process? Mine is stuck on April 19th (which was the latest expected results date since it was batched). Still waiting for customer service to get back to me as to what's happening, I'd just like to be kept in the loop.
                    Hope yours goes through this round

Comment

That's very disappointing. I submitted in Feb (from outside US) but it took a while to get batched. Did they keep updating your estimated results date during the process? Mine is stuck on April 19th (which was the latest expected results date since it was batched). Still waiting for customer service to get back to me as to what's happening, I'd just like to be kept in the loop.
                      Yes, my projection date is updated on each delay. I'm being told May 1 - 15 for the latest. Customer service did get back with me again. I asked them if I need to be concerned about the first test failing and they stated that the second test usually does the trick. I have to say that for me, customer service has been very helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinceuher View Post
                        Yes, my projection date is updated on each delay. I'm being told May 1 - 15 for the latest. Customer service did get back with me again. I asked them if I need to be concerned about the first test failing and they stated that the second test usually does the trick. I have to say that for me, customer service has been very helpful.
                        That's good to hear. I do wonder if there's a technical glitch with mine then. CS has certainly been helpful in the past so hopefully this is all sorted soon for us all.

Comment

My latest date was the 19th also, Nefertari, and I haven't heard anything either. I am worried because my dad passed away on the 11th so I can't get a new sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheal View Post
                            My latest date was the 19th also, Nefertari, and I haven't heard anything either. I am worried because my dad passed away on the 11th so I can't get a new sample.
                            My condolences for your loss I'm certain there are just delays they're not advertising.

I managed to get in touch with the CS team but the response I got just said that the tests take 6-7 weeks to run and should be completed in a week or two.
                            I did ask about the expected date which was given as the 19th of April and why it hasn't updated but haven't heard back yet. It's not a problem if there are delays but I'd like to see that communicated and/or reflected in the expected date on my account which still lists the 19th - just so I'm kept in the loop.
                            Last edited by Nefertari; 28th April 2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• I agree. I think they run the batches, and when one has to be rerun, it gets put aside and sometimes forgotten.

Comment

• Batch 724 Delayed AGAIN

So now I'm delayed yet again to 5/15-5/29. I seriously believe the response that my first swab failed was a canned response for delays. I ordered my
                                kit 1/26 and had it received by the lab 2/2. This is just way too long to wait for a first glimpse into my origins.

Comment

Working...
                                X