No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 722. Said "Completed" with links and no results on 4/4. Today it shows a completed date of 4/8 and myOrigins results. now I am just waiting for my matches. This has been one long journey for my Grandma's kit which was ordered in June but her sample mail back to the lab just after Christmas and FINALLY on the verge of getting results! This is officially my longest wait on every level... from getting her to take the test to the mail time (almost 7 weeks) to processing

Comment

• MoAus

.I agree and I am totally confused and frustrated.
      Checking back every 24 hours as advised hoping the Matches will have uploaded.
      And now we also have another possible two week delay for the
      expected results

Comment

• Finally! My Mtdna+ results for 718 just showed up Still waiting for my matches on 724.

Comment

• Update: My matches for batch 723 are now available.

Comment

After looking at a "check back in 24 hours" message for a full week, the full results for Batch 724 came in this morning--quite helpful results in fact. I was pretty frustrated about the delays, but now all is forgiven

Comment

• Originally posted by Albanian123 View Post
              Batch 728, it's taking ages to complete
              I am 728 as well and have only Ancient Origins. I can't makes heads or tails of the timing though. I have a 727 batch that was complete on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by PIober View Post
                I am 728 as well and have only Ancient Origins. I can't makes heads or tails of the timing though. I have a 727 batch that was complete on Sunday.
                Hopefully, the rest of 727 won't be much longer. Did a Family Finder and mtfullsequence on my dad.

Comment

• My Family Finder matches for batch 722 have still not yet been uploaded.

As I was able to access my raw data to download and send to GEDmatch for comparison last week (batched within 12 hours for comparison at THAT site), it is obviously not a matter of a lab delay any longer. I suggest that FF examine their data upload processing procedures with an eye to additional automation.

Comment

• Batch 722

I sent my kit in 13th december last year and still waiting.
                    I'm not able to download raw data yet and I still don't have matches as well ydna.
                    Batch 722 seems very unlucky even someone from batch 730 got full results.
                    FtDna lost my respect.I will probably buy my MTdna kit in future from them but that will be my last purchase with "un"F"i"T dna.
                    I will test my parents in other labs.
                    Last edited by Zayd; 11th April 2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Batch 722

Originally posted by GMan View Post
                      My Family Finder matches for batch 722 have still not yet been uploaded.

As I was able to access my raw data to download and send to GEDmatch for comparison last week (batched within 12 hours for comparison at THAT site), it is obviously not a matter of a lab delay any longer. I suggest that FF examine their data upload processing procedures with an eye to additional automation.

My data is not available... I wish at least that was. My husband's test was all completed last week. Now mine says it won't be done until 4/24. UGH!

My number was before his... you would think these things were processed in order. I wonder what the delay is? It seems that batches after mine are already completed

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsBrenneke View Post
                        My data is not available... I wish at least that was. My husband's test was all completed last week. Now mine says it won't be done until 4/24. UGH!

My number was before his... you would think these things were processed in order. I wonder what the delay is? It seems that batches after mine are already completed
                        Mine also says 24/4 then why they gave ancient origins and myorigins.Its ridiculous.
                        Maybe they're rechecking our autosomal dna again?
                        my head is spinning just thinking about it.

Comment

• Batch 722

Originally posted by Zayd View Post
                          Mine also says 24/4 then why they gave ancient origins and myorigins.Its ridiculous.
                          I wonder if our My Origins will change? My husband says it's because my DNA is more complex than his

I'm going crazy too. I can't tell you how many times I've logged on to check!

Comment

• Got my mtDNA results from batch 724. Still waiting on my yDNA results.

I have no clue what this stuff means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xerxes82 View Post
                              Got my mtDNA results from batch 724. Still waiting on my yDNA results.

I have no clue what this stuff means.
                              You might check out "Beginners Guide to Genetic Genealogy" by Kelly Wheaton. It has lessons on autosomal and Y-DNA. For mtDNA, try the ISOGG Wiki, which has plenty more.

Also try Roberta Estes' blog, which is searchable and covers many topics. She explains things well. The FTDNA Learning Center is linked at the top of this page, too.

Comment

• Batch 722 Uploaded!

Originally posted by Zayd View Post
                                I just received and email from a possible relative... then an email from FTDNA to say my matches are complete! Yay, thank you everyone and I hope yours are done soon too!

Comment

Working...
                                X