No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to know that 716 results are coming in. I have one in 717 so that means it won't be too long.

Comment

• Lots of new matches tonight. I wonder what new batch has just come in?

Comment

• I am waiting for batch 717 but no results so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by montagnoli View Post
          That's really boring. I think I've been lucky until now, since my results for FF and y-37 were both completed earlier than predicted.
          well, what do you know, now my mtFull batch #710 order is delayed too. New pending dates are FEB27-MAR13. That's two and a half months to process samples that they already have on hands.

Comment

• My Bigy results just came back. It took 8 weeks, #709.

Comment

• Waiting for my next test. Ordered July 14. Sample FINALLY obtained December 28 and mailed same day. Took until 2/10/2017 to be received by lab lol. Gonna be another long wait haha This is my grandma... I just hope the sample is in good shape.

Family Finder FamilyFinder 722 03/13/2017 - 03/27/2017

Comment

• Now I have a mtFull Sequence test on batch 723. Until now I've received results ahead of schedule. Let's see if FTDNA does a good job again (so be it ).

Comment

• Originally posted by Munits View Post
                  well, what do you know, now my mtFull batch #710 order is delayed too. New pending dates are FEB27-MAR13. That's two and a half months to process samples that they already have on hands.
                  I think you've been a little unlucky, but thems the breaks. I ordered an upgrade on Christmas Eve and was batched to 709. I've had the results for at least couple of weeks (I think - it's almost old news now).

Comment

• Batch #718 was completed?

Comment

• I have not received the results for Family Finder 717 yet.

Comment

• Batch 720

Any results 720?
                        Kit mailed back 1/11/17. Then took 1 month to show "kit rec'd"? I do not understand gap of 19 days between USPS tracking delivery date showing 1/24/17 and "kit received" email from FTDNA saying rec'd 2/12 19 days later?

Comment

• I had the same experience with a Family Finder kit; it was shown by USPS tracking as delivered on Jan. 24. Last week I got an email on Feb. 12 from FTDNA that a kit was received, when I knew from checking the order history of the account that it had been received 10 days earlier (Feb. 2). I think there was a problem with their email notifications at that time.

In reality, it was about a nine day period between delivered to post office, until the kit was received by FTDNA. It missed being batched that week, but was batched by the next week, batch #720. The expected time for results is Mar. 6 to Mar. 20. Perhaps your kit's timing was the same.
                          Last edited by KATM; 18 February 2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• I'm waiting for 720 too.

Comment

• Would anyone know the last batch that was just completed? Have 717 and 718 received Family Finder results?

So many saying what hasn't been done, very few seem to comment when they are done.

Comment

• i'm 717, still waiting for a family finder 😔😣. it's been 2 months! I mailed it out on the 26th of december, they didn't 'receive' it until the 24th of january (yeah right it took that long to get there...) and now my projected completion date is somewhere between the 22nd of feb. and the 8th of march....OVER 2 months. really hoping it doesn't get pushed back more somehow 😢 my dad is adopted and i was really hoping to have a clue about his heritage before his birthday (march 4th)

Comment

Working...
                                X