No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received results for a y-37 in batch 709 on 01/26. It was a little bit later than I expected, but still well ahead of schedule. Good job again, FTDNA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aniara View Post
      ...but things are probably slowing down now as the holiday sale has ended over a month ago and most of those kits are probably already processed.
      I purchased two kits in the 2015 Holiday Sale. Both testers then had a change of heart. Eventually one tested in June and the other tested in October.

Comment

• Wow, I didn't know you could hold onto a kit for that long.

Comment

• Batch 714 YDNA results are in today as well due 2/27. Why does the my origins come in last? Just wondering!

Comment

• @danette Have you gotten your MyOrigins yet?

Comment

• @jbower...no.

Comment

• The my origins finally came in today. I am pretty happy with the turnaround it was batched on 1/16/2017 and final results 2/6 for both family finder and the Y-DNA all level of markers up to 111. Not bad!

Comment

• Does somebody know when the next sale is going to happen? I am thinking of buying mtDna Full Sequence test, but would like to save some money .

Comment

• Originally posted by montagnoli View Post
                    Does somebody know when the next sale is going to happen? I am thinking of buying mtDna Full Sequence test, but would like to save some money .
                    The usual sale periods at FTDNA are around DNA day, in April; Mother's Day, in May; Father's Day, in June; holiday/year end sale, from mid-November to Dec. 31. I think the sale for Mother's Day concentrates on mtDNA and maybe also Family Finder, while the Father's Day sale concentrates on yDNA.

The best sale period is at the end of the year when just about every type of test and upgrade is sale-priced. Besides the sale prices, there are Holiday Reward coupons, which further reduce sale prices, provided to every customer every Monday during the sale period. If you don't have need to use the one you have that week, you can let someone else use it and try to find a code for the test you want to order from someone who isn't using their code for that week.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMaddi View Post
                      The usual sale periods at FTDNA are around DNA day, in April; Mother's Day, in May; Father's Day, in June; holiday/year end sale, from mid-November to Dec. 31. I think the sale for Mother's Day concentrates on mtDNA and maybe also Family Finder, while the Father's Day sale concentrates on yDNA.

The best sale period is at the end of the year when just about every type of test and upgrade is sale-priced. Besides the sale prices, there are Holiday Reward coupons, which further reduce sale prices, provided to every customer every Monday during the sale period. If you don't have need to use the one you have that week, you can let someone else use it and try to find a code for the test you want to order from someone who isn't using their code for that week.
                      Thank you for the info! I could wait until April or May, but I really don't know if I will do so, because I am quite curious to know my maternal haplogroup.

Comment

• Originally posted by montagnoli View Post
                        I received results for a y-37 in batch 709 on 01/26. It was a little bit later than I expected, but still well ahead of schedule. Good job again, FTDNA!
                        nice. my Y-37 from the same batch 709 is now delayed until FEB22-MAR08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Munits View Post
                          nice. my Y-37 from the same batch 709 is now delayed until FEB22-MAR08.
                          That's really boring. I think I've been lucky until now, since my results for FF and y-37 were both completed earlier than predicted.

Comment

• Any results in for Family Finder batch 715?

Comment

• Batch 716

Batch 716 my results are starting to come in, I have my Ancient Origins results, waiting for the matches and My Origins

Batched on January, 23
                              Completed on February, 11

Comment

• Family Finder batch number 720 expected to 6-20 march.

Comment

Working...
                                X