Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Batch 708

    Y111 results arrived early today

    Comment


    • Batch 707 Big Y

      Originally posted by MfA View Post
      I just got the info that there're 2 more bigy results arrived from batch #708 today.
      We're still waiting on a Big Y from Batch 707, estimated 02/08/2017 - 02/22/2017. It's probably best they haven't come in yet, I've got other work I should be doing!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Aniara View Post
        Sweet, I have two kits in 709. If they keep up this pace, maybe I'll have results next week.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Treetrunk View Post
          We're still waiting on a Big Y from Batch 707, estimated 02/08/2017 - 02/22/2017. It's probably best they haven't come in yet, I've got other work I should be doing!
          There are even some folks from batch #704 still waiting for their big y results. I guess the next week some lucky few 709ers gonna get their big y results.
          Last edited by MfA; 13 January 2017, 03:17 PM.

          Comment


          • I've got an L21 v2 SNP Pack in batch 712 (Feb 20-March 6). When the results of an SNP test come in how do they show up on your dashboard? Is there info or a chart? Or does your haplogroup simply change?

            Comment


            • Y-DNA67 batch #709

              I just got an email saying this Y test was completed way ahead of schedule.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MfA View Post
                There are even some folks from batch #704 still waiting for their big y results. I guess the next week some lucky few 709ers gonna get their big y results.
                I got mine from #704 today. No VCF though. I put in a request for my BAM. Is the VCF only available on request also or is it just not posted yet?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ntk View Post
                  I got mine from #704 today. No VCF though. I put in a request for my BAM. Is the VCF only available on request also or is it just not posted yet?
                  VCF should be ready in a few days without asking.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ntk View Post
                    I got mine from #704 today. No VCF though. I put in a request for my BAM. Is the VCF only available on request also or is it just not posted yet?
                    Originally posted by dewsloth View Post
                    Originally posted by dewsloth View Post
                    Does the VCF file take a while to show up once Big Y is done? My results showed up today, but there is only a BAM file and no VCF available (yet?).
                    To answer my own question in case anyone else runs across this, the results say 12/2, but the vcf wasn't available until 12/4, so it just takes a little longer.

                    Comment


                    • Big Y
                      Update:
                      batch #703 11/16, completed 12/02 <3 weeks
                      batch #703 11/16, completed 12/02 <3 weeks
                      batch #703 11/16, completed 12/06 <4 weeks
                      batch #704 11/23, completed 12/?? <4 weeks?
                      batch #705 11/30, completed 12/25 <4 weeks
                      batch #705 11/30, completed 01/12 <7 weeks
                      batch #706 12/07, completed 01/07 <5 weeks
                      batch #706 12/07, completed 01/12 <6 weeks
                      batch #707 12/14
                      batch #708 12/21, completed 01/12 <4 weeks
                      batch #708 12/21, completed 01/12 <4 weeks
                      batch #708 12/21, completed 01/12 <4 weeks
                      batch #709 12/28
                      Last edited by MfA; 14 January 2017, 10:55 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Family Finder

                        But what about the Family Finder? Have the results for 708 or 709 been posted? Thanks.

                        Comment


                        • 709

                          One of my 709 kits has results posted today. Only matches and Ancient Origins so far. Waiting on another kit.

                          Comment


                          • 709

                            Originally posted by Aniara View Post
                            One of my 709 kits has results posted today. Only matches and Ancient Origins so far. Waiting on another kit.
                            Same situation here

                            Comment


                            • My other kit in 709 is completed. Just waiting for the links to be updated now. Only Ancient Origins on that one. Sadly, I was more nervous about that one. Now to figure out how to be patient for another couple days.

                              Comment


                              • FF Results

                                Thanks for letting me know. I have 5 on order starting with batch 710 so they should be rolling in shortly. Well at least 4 of them. The 5th has not reached the lab yet so I have something to look forward to.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X