X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is only my kitchen number
    Originally posted by KATM View Post
    ML Rosendale
    Your screenshot image showed a scrollbar at right, indicating there was more above the table. Could you check that, and perhaps post an image of what is above?

Comment

• Originally posted by ML Rosendale View Post
      There is only my kit number

Comment

• Originally posted by ML Rosendale View Post
        There is only my kitchen number
        What is a kitchen number?

Comment

• Originally posted by KATM View Post
          ML Rosendale
          Your screenshot image showed a scrollbar at right, indicating there was more above the table. Could you check that, and perhaps post an image of what is above?
          Good catch; I would have missed the scroll bar.

Comment

• Are you viewing this on a mobile phone or a computer?

Comment

• Lol. Stupid spell check should say kit number
              Originally posted by lmnapl View Post
              What is a kitchen number?

Comment

• This is what my husband's order history looks like from my Windows Phone browser. I circled the line I was referring to before.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I don't have any of that.
                  Originally posted by Aniara View Post
                  This is what my husband's order history looks like from my Windows Phone browser. I circled the line I was referring to before.

Comment

• Okay. If you're logged in to the kit, does this link work? https://www.familytreedna.com/my/awaiting-results.aspx

Comment

• ML Rosendale, can you take a screen shot of your order page showing us that the scrollbar is at the top of the page?

Comment

• Well, at least it works. Maybe the person responsible for updating the webpages didn't get yours done. No date though...

Comment

• Sorry I deleted my previous screen shot, I will resend when I get home from work. Thanks for all you help.

Mary Lou

Originally posted by Aniara View Post
                          Well, at least it works. Maybe the person responsible for updating the webpages didn't get yours done. No date though...

Comment

• No problem.

Comment

• THANK YOU for all your help. . what a mess, I finally talked with FTDNA and got my quandary figured out. I had placed my order incorrectly . . long story . . but had been charged for FF testing of a autosomal sample that didn't exist. All is well, the $ have been refunded and I will place my order properly this afternoon. Thanks again for all your help.

Originally posted by ML Rosendale View Post
                              Sorry I deleted my previous screen shot, I will resend when I get home from work. Thanks for all you help.

Mary Lou

Comment

• Glad you got it fixed!

Comment

Working...
                                X