Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm waiting on a cousin's y-37 from Batch 706. This was an upgraded FF test. Seeing that a y-37 from Batch 707 has come in gives me hope that my cousin's comes in soon!

    Comment


    • Now I have a y-37 in batch 709. Let's see if FTDNA will repeat the amazing job they did with my FF (I mean: results in two weeks).

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Frederator View Post
        I also have two Family Finder kits in # 707. Results for one of them posted yesterday. The tables for the other kit have generated, but are not yet populated with actual data.

        It is exciting but not getting too excited yet. I am waiting for results from Batch 707 also. One of them the columns appeared at least 3 days ago but no results. And I've never seen results come through on a Friday. Usually they are Tuesdays and Thursdays

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MfA View Post
          My Big Y is in batch #709 with an expected date of 02/22/2017 - 03/08/2017. Looking at most results came in early I expect it will be ready in no more than 2 weeks.
          I'm still awaiting Big Y results in batch #706, ordered on 12/01/16 (batched on 12/7), with expected date still shown as 02/01/2017 - 02/15/17. Fingers are crossed that it will be early, but I won't bet money on it!

          Comment


          • My Big Y batched Nov 30, results Dec 25 (Merry Christmas!)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by North Bend David View Post
              My Big Y batched Nov 30, results Dec 25 (Merry Christmas!)
              You must be batch #705.

              Originally posted by KATM View Post
              I'm still awaiting Big Y results in batch #706, ordered on 12/01/16 (batched on 12/7), with expected date still shown as 02/01/2017 - 02/15/17. Fingers are crossed that it will be early, but I won't bet money on it!
              I see FTDNA batch every week's Wednesday, if you missed the wednesday your sample will be batched the next week's wednesday. Compared to North Bend David, your results should be available tomorrow or the the day after. I ordered on 24th and batched 28th(Wednesday). I should expect my results on 22th next month.

              Comment


              • batch #703 11/16 (Wednesday), completed 12/02 <3 weeks
                batch #703 11/16 (Wednesday), completed 12/02 <3 weeks
                batch #703 11/16 (Wednesday), completed 12/06 <4 weeks
                batch #704 11/23 (Wednesday), completed 12/?? <4 weeks?
                batch #705 11/30 (Wednesday), completed 12/25 <4 weeks
                batch #706 12/07 (Wednesday)
                batch #707 12/14 (Wednesday)
                batch #708 12/21 (Wednesday)
                batch #709 12/28 (Wednesday)

                Looks like there's an uptick since start of the December.

                http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthre...oliday-voucher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MfA View Post


                  I see FTDNA batch every week's Wednesday, if you missed the wednesday your sample will be batched the next week's wednesday. Compared to North Bend David, your results should be available tomorrow or the the day after. I ordered on 24th and batched 28th(Wednesday). I should expect my results on 22th next month.
                  Up until this week it had been true that orders were batched for lab testing once a week, every Wednesday. However, FTDNA sent an e-mail to group administrators to announce that as of next week, orders will be batched twice each week, on Mondays and Wednesdays.

                  So, that's good news, especially for all those last minute shoppers during the holiday sale which ends tonight. They'll get their orders batched for testing two days earlier, Monday instead of Wednesday.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MMaddi View Post
                    Up until this week it had been true that orders were batched for lab testing once a week, every Wednesday. However, FTDNA sent an e-mail to group administrators to announce that as of next week, orders will be batched twice each week, on Mondays and Wednesdays.

                    So, that's good news, especially for all those last minute shoppers during the holiday sale which ends tonight. They'll get their orders batched for testing two days earlier, Monday instead of Wednesday.
                    Thanks for the information. Do you think this is sign of improved analysing capacity or ?

                    Comment


                    • I had 2 kits in batch 707 for family finder and I have now received both sets of results as of 1/2.

                      Comment


                      • I also had two kits batch 707 FF - results were marked on the page as completed on 28th and 29th Dec, it took an extra day for the list of matches to actually populate.

                        I got the email that results were out yesterday, 2nd Jan

                        Comment


                        • I've been excited for my Big Y results for a while, batch #704 batched 11/23; others in my batch got results starting from maybe 12/21. Nothing yet. I also had FF batched on that kit with results on 12/13. I wonder if that delayed my Big Y. For a while FTDNA was turning around Big Ys in like 2 weeks for some of those early 700s batches.

                          Estimated completion is 01/18/2017 - 02/01/2017 so I have no reason to complain, and they are serious that results do not necessarily come in the order of the batch even for the same test.

                          Comment


                          • My cousin's y-37 in Batch 706 was completed yesterday, January 3.

                            Even better, it proved my theory that my g-grandfather was not the son of his "father". Now to figure out which of the four men in this other family is the real father. . . . .

                            Comment


                            • My AncientOrigins just posted. My dashboard looks different and it says testing completed, but no matches or MyOrigins yet.
                              Very excited!

                              Batch 708 (estimated 1/18-2/1), so way ahead of time!

                              Comment


                              • my mtDNA batch 708 says 2/1-2/15

                                OTOH my dad's YSTR37 sent in about the same time was already completed almost two weeks ago, so STR tests seem to take a lot less time than mtDNA full. they were super fast the STR!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X